A brother has skin whitening product in his flat he shares with a Turkish brother

Status
Not open for further replies.

SOMALIKNIGHT

Golan Heights belong to Syria
Imagine my shock when I went to make my wudu and saw skin lightening products. It obviously doesn't belong to the Turkish brother. I have noticed he has become a bit lighter but I thought it was maybe due to skin washing moisturizers and becoming more religious and had noor.

This is very uneasy for my conscious. I feel like talking to his brother privately or father if it needs to be escalated.

Timo Jareer and proud

2nd Emir of the Akh Right Movement
Aren't Turkish people basically assimilated White Greek's that got conqured by Turks from Central Asian? Why does he need to light up his skin colour? The man could already pass for White by most people.:chrisfreshhah:

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
When he tells you that's the wudhu noor, but you caught him applying skin whitening cream and why tf would a turkish do with whitening cream:browtf:

SOMALIKNIGHT

Golan Heights belong to Syria
Skin lightening products are actually medications... intended for lesions etc.

It was probably prescribed to him by a doctor for a legitimate medical issue.

It was in its original packaging made by a company you buy from the shop. It wasn't prescription.

Wtf! turkish brothers are now using diana cream!!! what next japanese using it to get ultra ghost face geisha look???

:faysalwtf:

Geishageiko+which+have+been+working+in+japan+with+traditionally+white+_9814624c00a78ce5a7c648e2efcbf9ec.jpg

Nalle

🥰🥰🥰
It was in its original packaging made by a company you buy from the shop. It wasn't prescription.
Sometimes a doctor can tell a patient to buy a drug without prescription thou, also you do realize that some medication can be used as alternative treatment for other issues right?
Another thing I’m kinda curious about is how did you know that it is bleaching products, I mean most of the time drugs are often given their names by the chemical formula they are made of, and the name’s stem describe its molecular, structure etc. hence why they often have names that are really difficult to prounounce, so sxb how the heck did you now it is bleaching products? It seems like you know about these products...as if you have searched them before...:yacadiim:

Also why would you go and tell his father when he lives on his own, waa qof weyn...I’m so confused right now, if shit escalates kulahaa? What do you mean?:ayaanswag:

Status
Not open for further replies.