A Brief History of Al-Shabaab Attacks Against Chinese Interests in Kenya and Somalia

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
Maxa ii geyey ilkay.ar ilmo guun sida adhiga oo kaley bey ii dali.

I know guun yahow you have lived with ogaden and probably your mom is ogaden ciil ba ku hayo because you are langaab.
I would never allow my daughter to marry Ogaden naarta iga xigta taas, hasa yeeshay I would not openly say it because that would make you special, but you are not, I see you as neandathals who touch children and abuse women that is why I wouldn't allow it, I will however emancipate your women from clutches of Ethiopian and Kenyan servitude as well as the ciil qabe cagdheer mans abuse, they can get Somali citizenship and be free with me, that is why they are coming to me in mass.

teeda kale ha ku talogalin inaa gabdhaha Ogaden halkaan ku caayo so say what you want about my MX queens, I will defend them from incels such as yourself without insulting my OG queens, who I intend to marry, Nin walbo oo Sade ah get yourself a OG queen asap. :deadmanny:

I would never allow my daughter to marry Ogaden naarta iga xigta taas, hasa yeeshay I would not openly say it because that would make you special, but you are not, I see you as neandathals who touch children and abuse women that is why I wouldn't allow it, I will however emancipate your women from clutches of Ethiopian and Kenyan servitude, they can get Somali citizenship and be free with me, that is why they are coming to me in mass.

teeda kale ha ku talogalin inaa gabdhaha Ogaden halkaan ku caayo so say what you want about my MX queens, I will defend them from incels such as yourself without insulting my OG queens, who I intend to marry, Nin walbo oo Sade ah get yourself a OG queen asap. :deadmanny:
Why would we marry your daughters are you insulting us? Do you think I would want to feed on quule and hyena meat and bakhti?

Of all the people on social media you are the most guun ilk.yar I have ever meet a hate filled langaab full of cuqdaad.
Your posts exhibit who you are a mentaly unstable grown up.

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
Why would we marry your daughters are you insulting us? Do you think I would want to feed on quule and hyena meat and bakhti?

Of all the people on social media you are the most guun ilk.yar I have ever meet a hate filled langaab full of cuqdaad.
Your posts exhibit who you are a mentaly unstable grown up.
You cannot marry or even lay with a woman saa kikuyu baa habeen iyo maalin ku dalfeeyo :holeup:

You cannot marry or even lay with a woman saa kikuyu baa habeen iyo maalin ku dalfeeyo :holeup:
Kikuyus have ilkoy.yar women to fiddle in Kismaayo and gheeto.

HG have their own brothels in Cabudwaaq.

The only thing you are married to is ismaahan. Maxa wasmo ka taqanta why do you think you are langaab if you can lay women and why do you think I am landeere? Mx ba tahay you are several generations older than ogaden yet cannot fill a bath tub.

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
Kikuyus have ilkoy.yar women to fiddle in Kismaayo and gheeto.

HG have their own brothels in Cabudwaaq.

The only thing you are married to is ismaahan. Maxa wasmo ka taqanta why do you think you are langaab if you can lay women and why do you think I am landeere? Mx ba tahay you are several generations older than ogaden yet cannot fill a bath tub.
Kikuyu siduu ku wasaye waxaa noqotay nimonaag bar-xamdi oo futo jilecsan, the only way to deal with your kind is punch to the face, qaniisyada mala kaftami

terrence howard fox GIF by HULU

Kikuyu siduu ku wasaye waxaa noqotay nimonaag bar-xamdi oo futo jilecsan, the only way to deal with your kind is punch to the face, qaniisyada mala kaftami

terrence howard fox GIF by HULU
Kikuyu have had the pleasure of having a field day on your men in Kismaayo that is why you ran to xamar.

I think kikuyus raped you in 2013 in Kismaayo and left a scar on your quule ass are you still wearing the elders diapers?

By the way what happened to the kikuyu aerial bombardments of Gheeto do you guys still live in bunkers?

Trending