A Brief History of Al-Shabaab Attacks Against Chinese Interests in Kenya and Somalia

They're doing it to obstruct FDI and keep Somalia impoverished. These people are either nuts or directed. How can you claim to want to overthrow the state itself and then express concern about debt-trappign?

Al Shabab is a mercenary group that uses wahabism as a weapon for their suicide bombs but in all honesty their leadership are living life. They own Farms in Middle Jubba and invested in property in Mogadishu. They aren't want you seem. Your neighbor can be an Al Shabab waali or Amir of a department but you wouldn't know. Theyr'e a mafia that works with the highest bidder.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
The mini-construction site is manned by Kenya Defence Forces (KDF) soldiers taking part in the ongoing multi-agency security Operation Amani Boni.
The ambush forced the security detail to take refuge before militants launched rocket-propelled grenades (RPGs) and destroyed the construction equipment, completely vandalising the site.

Man these KDF soldiers are real cowards when it comes to ground combat. How do you flee a site guarding millions of dollars in construction equipment?

@Sheikh Kulkuli

Man these KDF soldiers are real cowards when it comes to ground combat. How do you flee a site guarding millions of dollars in construction equipment?

@Sheikh Kulkuli
So werent you folks for 10 years afraid to capture Kismaayo because of KDF.
didnt you say you will chase Madoobe from Kismaayo when Kenya leaves.
if they are fuley it means mx are more fuley.

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
Kenya is bankrupt and in severe debt, plus they have an election coming up, anyone who relies on Kenya need to wake up and smell the coffee.

The world will not let Kenya fail and that is why their debt is being paid by other major economies giving them loans, however the rising tax and election looming, the security threat is also real.

The prayers of Somali mothers have been answered we must thank Farmaajo for bringing out the best of us. If Kenya falls Somalia must rise to fill the gap.

Kenya is bankrupt and in severe debt, plus they have an election coming up, anyone who relies on Kenya need to wake up and smell the coffee.

The world will not let Kenya fail and that is why their debt is being paid by other major economies giving them loans, however the rising tax and election looming, the security threat is also real.

The prayers of Somali mothers have been answered we must thank Farmaajo for bringing out the best of us. If Kenya falls Somalia must rise to fill the gap.
The day when Mx leave Kenya is when I will know its bunkrupt.

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
I am your master in both Kenya, Somalia and Ethiopia.
You are a squatter filled with cuqdaad and even take pride marrying our women to be like us.
You are a slave in Ethiopia and Kenya, and soon you will be my slave in Somalia if you do not behave, you were always our maids and house guards in Somalia.

You are a slave in Ethiopia and Kenya, and soon you will be my slave in Somalia if you do not behave, you were always our maids and house guards in Somalia.
Aniga kugu gumeysto iitobiya that is why you calacal 24/ 7 on here.

In Kenya you get IDs using ogaden name and even marry wour women to get citizenship.

In Kismaayo I treat you like second class citizen while in Gheeto I turned Bula Xaawo into battle zone between mx clans.

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
Aniga kugu gumeysto iitobiya that is why you calacal 24/ 7 on here.

In Kenya you get IDs using ogaden name and even marry wour women to get citizenship.

In Kismaayo I treat you like second class citizen while in Gheeto I turned Bula Xaawo into battle zone between mx clans.
correction

In Kenya I am business man envied by Coons like you
In Ethiopia you have no access to my land
In Somalia you are Kenyan colony guard dog and you beg me to join you, but if I rejected Kenya why accept its slaves.

As for your women, yes I will marry them gabdhaha ogaden waa gob siiba Cawlyahan iyo Makahil.

correction

In Kenya I am business man envied by Coons like you
In Ethiopia you have no access to my land
In Somalia you are Kenyan colony guard dog and you beg me to join you, but if I rejected Kenya why accept its slaves.

As for your women, yes I will marry them gabdhaha ogaden waa gob siiba Cawlyahan iyo Makahil.
Your business kulaha what business? If you know business gherto whouldnt be shithole.You only business is stealing money from the Somalia coffers and investing in Kenya.Stop stealing the taxes from the mothers that sell at the road side in Xamar to invest in properties in Kenya.
In kenya you are squatters living there after running away from Caydiid in 1991.

In Ethiopia you have no rights

In Cabudwaaq HG rape reer dalaal men in broad day light.

Nah you only marry ogaden women to remove inferiority complex just like Jamaicans leaving their women for cadaan.

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
Your business kulaha what business? If you know business gherto whouldnt be shit.
In kenya you are squatters living there after running away from Caydiid in 1991.

In Ethiopia you have no rights

In Cabudwaaq HG rape reer dalaal men in broad day light.

Nah you only marry ogaden women to remove inferiority complex just like Jamaicans leaving their women for cadaan.
I have never seen "you marry our women" used as FKD waryaa suju baa tahay waa naga cilmi badantahay :salute:

Trending

Latest posts