A brief appearance: Togdheer & Burco election results

Do
Berbera district local council & Saaxil region Parliament results are out.

Local council

8 Cisse Muuse -Mayor

3 WADANI Muuse Cabdalle (HY) -Vice Mayor

2 Habar Jeclo

--------------------------------------

Saaxil region Parliament

5 Cisse Muuse

3 Muuse Cabdalle (HY)

1 Habar Jeclo

1 Sacad Muuse
Have they released the list of names yet and if they have can you upload them.

Welcome back Bohol :salute:

Please give us a quick detailed information on how the elections went in Awdal and Salal.
Thank you in advance.

Parliamentary and regional elections in Awdal Region includes Salal (Zeila). Therefore the 4 traditional districts of the Awdal Region which is Borama, Baki, Lughaya and Zeila:

Gadabursi won 12 out of the 13 parliamentary seats for Awdal and the Ciise took 1.

In the regional district elections, Borama and Baki regional administration is exclusively Gadabursi, Lughaya got an overwhelmingly Gadabursi majority with 6 or 7 out of 9 in the preliminary and 2 or 3 Ciise. The Zeila district managed to shift from an overwhelmingly Gadabursi majority since the last elections to a slight Ciise majority. Either 6 or 7 out 11 Ciise and either 4/5 out of 11 Gadabursi in Zeila district.

Libaax-Joore

Beesha haplogroup e-by8081
VIP
So far the breakdown of the Parliament seats of each sub clan minus Hargeisa. Isaxaaq
la sugaya they will most likely have 4-3.

1. Cumar Cabdalle - 5

2. Muuse Cabdalle - 4

3. Muuse Ismaaciil - 3

4. Sacad Yoonis - 2

5. Cali Siciid -2

6. Musa Carre - 1

7. Isaxaaq ?

Total so far = 17 MPs
Omar abdalle
Muse abdalle
Are they together abdalle Ismaaciil

Bohol

VIP
Omar abdalle
Muse abdalle
Are they together abdalle Ismaaciil

Wa walalo.

Do

Have they released the list of names yet and if they have can you upload them.

1622838187981.png

Yh thanks for uploading it, I see that my 2 family member’s both lost because they divided the reer vote between them and also because they were competing for 2 different parties.

The beef was vicious and nasty and it divided the family and now since they both lost the healing can begin.

Am glad I never chose a side and stayed neutral as I decided to register myself in Hargeisa where I live instead of berbera where my family is from, so that I don’t have choose between 2 members of my extended family while also being sad that neither them through.

Bohol

VIP
Yh thanks for uploading it, I see that my 2 family member’s both lost because they divided the reer vote between them and also because they were competing for 2 different parties.

The beef was vicious and nasty and it divided the family and now since they both lost the healing can begin.

Am glad I never chose a side and stayed neutral as I decided to register myself in Hargeisa instead so I don’t have choose between 2 members of my extended family while also being sad that neither them through.

Way dhacda. Happened to many communities, if you are not organised and don't have kala dambayn wa lagu cuunaya.

Bohol

VIP
Apparently the HJ are begging for the mayor in exchange for voting for Cirro in 2022 Presidential
elections. If 90% of them can vote for Cirro in 2022 wa good exchange. Is Mayor that worth to them? kkkk.

Ceerigaabo, Burco and Hargeisa will have GX mayors like in 2005 business as usual.

Burco local council
----------------------------------------------------------------------
6 Habar Yoonis

5 Habar Jeclo

2 Cisse Muuse

Togdheer region Parliament seats

9 Habar Yoonis

1 Dhulbahante

4 Habar Jeclo

1 Cimraan Sheikh Isaaq

View attachment 187727
Welcome back bro,
I've seen some of your posts while I was stalking back in the days and they look really amazing but I wonder what became of you after I joined this platform.

Ceerigaabo, Burco and Hargeisa will have GX mayors like in 2005 business as usual.

Burco local council
6 Habar Yoonis

5 Habar Jeclo

2 Cisse Muuse

Togdheer region Parliament seats

9 Habar Yoonis

1 Dhulbahante

4 Habar Jeclo

1 Cimraan Sheikh Isaaq

View attachment 187727

Habarlove dont like counting cimran as a separate qabiil, they need that seat to be counted as HJeclo seat cuz they already got a problem with comparing themselves to HY:silanyosmile: btw I dont wanna mess with HJecl cuz now it seems theyare more inclined towards waddani and a new alliance might come sooner than expected

Trending