A brawl occurred at the Mogadishu International Airport over letting in Youtube Star Wode Maya!

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
An investigation needs to be launched immediately, I agree with the PM, this must be taken extremely seriously, airports are special security zones, can't allow street brawls to take place there and in the midst of chaos alshabab getting a window to cause real damage.

It was a small incident thankfully and security agencies are already ontop of it.

You’re telling me NISA agents and police officers fight like that? :mjlol:

Grown men hurling objects and throwing lifeless kicks.

You’d think an intelligence agency could smuggle anyone in without getting into a cat fight in an airport

You wonder why I call Somalia a shithole.

imagine the TSA at DC Dulles airport turning on each other πŸ€¦πŸ½β€β™‚οΈπŸ€¦πŸ½β€β™‚οΈπŸ€¦πŸ½β€β™‚οΈπŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”
Xoolo waxid! This is why I would never board a flight flown by Somali crew. I wouldn’t even take one were most of the passengers are Somali. The level of savagery, impulse and incompetence is thru the roof.

TekNiKo

β€œI am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
This is unacceptable as an avid supporter I demand a thorough investigation with consequences.This sets a bad image.

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
Fighting, on International Airport property. What a bunch of unprofessional kids.

Immigration held it down though, but overall, ridiculous.

It has to do with the famous youtuber apparently.

What? Didn’t he cancel his trip last year because other Africans were begging him not to go and do a video there. I like his vlogs. But they convinced him he would be mistreated there

Why would NISA consider him problematic? He displays Africa in a good light. They’re probably on edge after the Russian

TekNiKo

β€œI am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
So basically this Wodo Mayo bribed some NISA to by pass immigration cause that fucker Russian made a bad video about Mogadishu.

You see an order was given by Koofi the HG immigration guy to stop allowing foreigners who are filming on YouTube giving Somalida terrible image.

The immigration enforced that order but these NISA corrupt officials contacted him personally after he bribed them. Basically Immigration wasnt having it and busted down.

Man Fahad needs to fire all these corrupt old guard and hire new youth that are unshakeable.

NISA. Apparently white men, Indians and every other nationality can enter Mogadishu with no problem and make negative content. But someone from West Africa who makes positive content on African economy causes a whole brawl :mjlol:

Farmaajo loves shaming Somalia, first he goes to Congo of all countries, to beg for support and 'intervention' and now, his agents are causing embarrassing scenes at the airport.