A Bloodbath Will Happen In Ethiopia!

What happened to the Ethiopian army? How are they not able to defeat a rebel from a minority region?

The problem is that 3rd world Government figures on their military strength and capabilities can't be taken at face value; the number of active personnel is usually at odds with reality, and this is why they always have to recruit new soldiers every time a conflict arises.

I'm not so sure if a tigray government will be better for Somalis.

not so sure.jpg

The problem is that 3rd world Government figures on their military strength and capabilities can't be taken at face value; the number of active personnel is usually at odds with reality, and this is why they always have to recruit new soldiers every time a conflict arises.
This makes sense and explains why/how a national army who's supposed to be professional can evaporate into thin air and get defeated by a rebel, same as Afghanistan right.

Abiy maybe Oromo but his mentality and politics is that of an amhara supremacist. Maybe he's under the control of his Amhara wife, who knows. But, we Oromo's do not consider him to be a true Oromo son.
Will it be better for the Oromo if tplf takes over the power? I remember Oromo was under oppression during the meles zenawi regime.

Will it be better for the Oromo if tplf takes over the power? I remember Oromo was under oppression during the meles zenawi regime.

Both are bad. Abiy and his party were tplf's students. We want and need the OLF to step it up and become as strong as it could be. If they do that, then for sure, OLF will rule Oromia at a regional level and play a major role at the federal level. If not, another round of non-stop conflict would be coming.

more than 100 million, when the f*ck did they get that big
we be having many babies. my grandfather had like 10 kids. i guess if you don't have the stressful dunya life that we have in the west, you have a lot of relations with your wife in your free time.
lol ethiopia is huge, think about it. 1,104,300 sq km, 12th most populous country in the world, 26th biggest country in the world.

Trending