A blast from the past to my extremist days

Status
Not open for further replies.

:cryinglaughsmiley:

The craziest way to say 'I want you dead' to someone online!

Abdi

Even as an Atheist, do you still want to behead a human-being like Solid? Me thinks you are still a Salafi in the closet.

Et tu, false-bantu-boqor?

Even so-called bantus are atheists that hate Muslims on SS. :chrisfreshhah:

What makes you come to the conclusion I'm an atheist? Never mind, you are not the only Takfiri lamagoodley I met. I'm a Muslim who doesn't insult others for their religion or lack of it. Allah can guide any1 and make them a better Muslim than me and you are. Join my haters. The list is growing fast.

What makes you come to the conclusion I'm an atheist? Never mind, you are not the only Takfiri lamagoodley I met. I'm a Muslim who doesn't insult others for their religion or lack of it. Allah can guide any1 and make them a better Muslim than me and you are. Join my haters. The list is growing fast.

Boqor, nooooo! I look forward to your posts! I've enjoyed watching the blossoming friendship between you and @nucleus! I am as far removed from being a hater and a takfiri (why did you capitalize that word?) as you can be!

It was the salafi comment that made me think you were an atheist. No hard feelings?

I'm a Muslim who doesn't insult others for their religion or lack of it. Allah can guide any1 and make them a better Muslim than me and you are.

Even if you are not sincere... This is 100% what I hold to be true.

S

Shamis

Abdi Johnson - I think you have low self esteem because confident people tend to have something constant in their lives. This is my diagnosis for all Salafi burnouts.

Abdi Johnson - I think you have low self esteem because confident people tend to have something constant in their lives. This is my diagnosis for all Salafi burnouts.

I have some issues like all humans do but low self esteem is certainly not one of them.

I am cocky and confident.

And Salafis. They are true Muslims who keep it real, the rest of us white wash Islam so it will be palatable to ignorant western audiences.

I remember you posted a video saying there was nothing wrong with how the women in the video were dressed, and the one girl wore a cardigan and a top underneath that exposed her cleavage :axvmm9o:

S

Shamis

@ AbdiJohnson Cocky people have the lowest self esteem hence the outward projection of what they think is confidence but is just a nurtured fight or flight response 24/7 - its exhausting to witness.

What happens when being a slave to 'western values' is no longer cool or funny? Slave to......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts