A black woman speaking the truth about critical race theory and why it’s wrong

My dad taught me this and civil rights is a business. The public schools are brainwashing maadows into being victims. I can’t judge America on being built on slavery. Couldn’t you say the same thing about Somalia? Somalia’s greatest empires are built on slavery, conquest, and racial superiority as well. North Africans and Arabs make nazis look like Bernie Sanders.

Critical race theory is Marxist indoctrination but I won't listen to that lady wearing that bubble boy apparatus. it's like that transgender running to be a Republican governor.

My dad taught me this and civil rights is a business. The public schools are brainwashing maadows into being victims. I can’t judge America on being built on slavery. Couldn’t you say the same thing about Somalia? Somalia’s greatest empires are built on slavery, conquest, and racial superiority as well. North Africans and Arabs make nazis look like Bernie Sanders.
I agree with that part
Telling a demographic all their history was their ancestors enslaved ,beaten, raped & killed will raise them with a serious victim mentality

Just another example of how obsessed Americans are about race relations. Truly, a nation of strange priorities :wow:

Tribalist type stuff has been around throughout human history and probably will exist until the end of the world..... but the problem is the US pours gasoline on racial division. And it's not just the left that's guilty like how many conservatives would portray it as. Both sides have pushed racial division- and for the right they've basically abandoned Christianity for white nationalism. Then the left is into the blm and critical race theory stuff. So either side pushes the same thing in that both push racial division instead of some kind of platform that can unify people and has appeal across demographics. It's either about pushing only for the interests of this ethnic group or that ethnic group.

They're victims the only thing that's changed is the tactics. And this includes Somali living in America. We are worse because we are black and Muslims.

Trending

Latest posts