A big decision lies ahead for the President as Shabaab conscript their own Murusade Duduble Waceysle macawiisley

bidenkulaha

GalYare
Will HSM be okay with wiping them out or will he want to avoid as much damage as possible, thereby putting the SNA/allied clan militias in great danger?

Irony is Shabaab have mastered the successful defeat of Shabaab in Xawaadle lands. SNA have been unable to conscript any significant macawiisley from the same clans Shabaab has conscripted thousands.

Will HSM be okay with wiping them out or will he want to avoid as much damage as possible, thereby putting the SNA/allied clan militias in great danger?

Irony is Shabaab have mastered the successful defeat of Shabaab in Xawaadle lands. SNA have been unable to conscript any significant macawiisley from the same clans Shabaab has conscripted thousands.
Dude stop u cuqdad man

bidenkulaha

GalYare
Tell me the waceysle number is smaller :mjcry:Also out of the three clans which one is most pro AS to least from what you can tell?
Tbh I’m not sure on Waceysle side cos I got the Murusade number from a Murusade friend low levelish gov guy in Xamar. He says the Shabaab fake ugaas got a lot of clan militia for Shabaab. He blames HSM tbh saying he should’ve supported a Murusade op last yr before Shabaab adapted to use their own clan militia cos at that time they were just fighting as an army.

Tbh I’m not sure on Waceysle side cos I got the Murusade number from a Murusade friend low levelish gov guy in Xamar. He says the Shabaab fake ugaas got a lot of clan militia for Shabaab. He blames HSM tbh saying he should’ve supported a Murusade op last yr before Shabaab adapted to use their own clan militia cos at that time they were just fighting as an army.
Dont you know that qanyare was by far the first hawiye to fight shabab early 2000s kkk at that time he warned murusade elders of these menace.

Dont you know that qanyare was by far the first hawiye to fight shabab early 2000s kkk at that time he warned murusade elders of these menace.
I think Shabaab has a lot of support within Mursade due to being political Islamists. If you remember the masaajidki xarayaale days

bidenkulaha

GalYare
Bronis this just fdk . Ir are u serious i cant believe shabab can recruit that many murusade wilingly unless they are very young and naive. Or forced at gun point.
They’re probably not all committed but it’s the number he gave me. Probably over estimate. Maybe it can include the other clans

I think Shabaab has a lot of support within Mursade due to being political Islamists. If you remember the masaajidki xarayaale days
From i am ayansame and i am from xaryale saxib i used to go to masajidka xaryaale as young boy i remeber the days icu came to prominance walhi ayansame i cant speak for other murusade subclans but ayansame were very pro icu in those days. When ethio invaded xamar ayansame and other murusade subclans who were remnance of icu suporters were leaders of muqawamad which later became alshabab. Some murusade after muqawamaad became shabab. That how the history is@bidenkulaha people like u dont go back in history to understand whole picture instead u just say murusade were shabab kkk their is whole history of this

bidenkulaha

GalYare
From i am ayansame and i am from xaryale saxib i used to go to masajidka xaryaale as young boy i remeber the days icu came to prominance walhi ayansame i cant speak for other murusade subclans but ayansame were very pro icu in those days. When ethio invaded xamar ayansame and other murusade subclans who were remnance of icu suporters were leaders of muqawamad which later became alshabab. Some murusade after muqawamaad became shabab. That how the history is@bidenkulaha people like u dont go back in history to understand whole picture instead u just say murusade were shabab kkk their is whole history of this
tbf we were also very pro-Islamists. It’s why Cayr split for a long time.

I can say most of us supported early day Shabaab and were confused why sufida were fighting them back in 2009. A lot has changed since and it’s 90% due to the suicide bombing of residential areas

bidenkulaha

GalYare
Bro trust it eont make anu difference u need high moral troops to put up and chalenge might of sna troops and danab
It helped a lot in Cowsweyne. I think most of their success in bloodying SNA there was cos of Waceysle macawiisley.

It was the first proper use of it. Changed the game and way SNA will have to fight now

tbf we were also very pro-Islamists. It’s why Cayr split for a long time.

I can say most of us supported early day Shabaab and were confused why sufida were fighting them back in 2009. A lot has changed since and it’s 90% due to the suicide bombing of residential areas
Dont you know dahir aweys got injured 2008-2009 wabxo batlle against asw bro some ceyr were shabab i know that🤣🤣

It helped a lot in Cowsweyne. I think most of their success in bloodying SNA there was cos of Waceysle macawiisley.

It was the first proper use of it. Changed the game and way SNA will have to fight now
How comes hsm cant recruit weceysle macwesleey on his side like xawadle i know they have done here and there but how comes no serious supoort by his tol🤔🤔

bidenkulaha

GalYare
Dont you know dahir aweys got injured 2008-2009 wabxo batlle against asw bro some ceyr were shabab i know that🤣🤣
Many major guys. Most of early Shabaab equipment was from the Cayr guys like Indhacadde. He was the guy who got aweys into goboloda Dhexe when they didn’t have a connection to it

bidenkulaha

GalYare
How comes hsm cant recruit weceysle macwesleey on his side like xawadle i know they have done here and there but how comes no serious supoort by his tol🤔🤔
Waceysle macawiisley got destroyed when they last fought Shabaab, they suffered a lot of revenge and kabatukade is has a strong hold on Waceysle. I guess till he’s gone 90% of people are just trying to lie low. Also these guys definitely made sure to brainwash them in the last 15 years so it never happens again.

Waceysle macawiisley got destroyed when they last fought Shabaab, they suffered a lot of revenge and kabatukade is has a strong hold on Waceysle. I guess till he’s gone 90% of people are just trying to lie low. Also these guys definitely made sure to brainwash them in the last 15 years so it never happens again.
Walhi we somalis need to make sure we learn from this and write in our history books so as to never hapen again.