A believer to another believer

Shaykh Ul-Islam ibn Taymiyyay رَحِمَهُ ٱللَّٰهُ‎ said:

"A believer to another believer is like the 2 hands: one washes the other [rectifying one another]."

Majmu' al-Fatawa, 28/53

Hassan mahat

I karbash wahabist salafis daily.
In this current world, muslims are plotting against each other, there is no unity. Every country is trying to protect its interests.

Villainess

smooth talk on a rainy summer evening
In this current world, muslims are plotting against each other, there is no unity. Every country is trying to protect its interests.

giphy.gif

Ibn Abbas reported: I was riding behind the Messenger of Allah, peace and blessings be upon him, when he said to me, “Young man, I will teach you some words. Be mindful of Allah and he will protect you. Be mindful of Allah and you will find him before you. If you ask, ask from Allah. If you seek help, seek help from Allah. Know that if the nations gathered together to benefit you, they will not benefit you unless Allah has decreed it for you. And if the nations gathered together to harm you, they will not harm you unless Allah has decreed it for you. The pens have been lifted and the pages have dried.”

Trending