A Beautiful Story

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arma

GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIIR
VIP
This is Sagal Abdi Hassan and Mohamed Ali Hassan. When Mohamed was hospitalized for a kidney problem last year and was in need of a doner and transplant, Sagal decided to donate one of her kidneys to Mohamed, to give him a second chance in life. And now they got married.

FB_IMG_1502729749443.jpg

Last edited:

Arma

GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIIR
VIP
This is the kind of story we should hear, talk about and appreciate. Enough of these stories and threads, of ajnabi craving xalimos and faraxs.

Bohol

VIP
He is the son of a Somaliland minister called Cali Marexaan while she is the niece of the minister. Basically they are first cousins as seen from their names Lol.

19225695_1826968417619745_4463272310422135743_n.jpg

GodKnowsBest

Somaliweyn Unionist
He is the son of a Somaliland minister called Cali Marexaan while she is the niece of the minister. Basically they are first cousins as seen from their names Lol.

19225695_1826968417619745_4463272310422135743_n.jpg
Why else would you give your kidney to someone unless you were already together or related??

I approve of cousin marriages. Need to preserve clan lineages like Cusman Mahamoud.
:yacadiim:

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
I thought that was obvious?

Why else would you give your kidney to someone unless you were already together???

I approve of cousin marriages. Need to preserve clan lineages like Cusman Mahamoud

To each his own, sxb but this is a first cousin marriage, though. :damn:

If it was tribal, that's fine but one womb away from being siblings. :damedamn:

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
:gucciwhat:

They are related

Thats nothing if I Ever have a son/daughter in need of a kidney id do it in a heartbeat without looking back

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts