A Beautiful Mogadishu

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
2018-04-14-syria-airstrike.jpg

That is Syria and it's identical to Somalia hosting terror cells but they allow Somalis to live with them(maybe not as urgent priority as mid-east one who are the headquarter). But maybe giving just some 'jetfighters' not to many to 'PL' could really bring in financial results for the world. Somalis do not want a few bakaraha market men who are terrorist affiliated hold our nation hostage, our local people are being refused investment into education, work becuz the world fears they will fuel bakaraha markets with more disposable income and make the shareholders into multi millionaires or potentially billionaires. We can't sign oil deals also for this reason. I am prepared to make the tough decision for Somalis why don't you prefer to be 'rich' rather then 100 moryans, if u don't want to stop hosting them, your not holding me back from empowering my clan to develop wealth.

I am sick of being stuck in this Humanitarian stage because of you and I won't leave this stage untill your god damn moryans in bakaraha and terrorist cells are removed so the market place is manned by 'security cleared business men who have real wealth' like Ali Saleman who is 50 billion dollars probably by now in Oman since 300 years ago. The CIA wants responsible 'rich elites' they won't tolerate warlord turned terrorist hawiye business men. So Hawiye business men make the sacrifice for your locals, let them get rich but forget becoming billionaire, the world has 'decided' and it's best they do the right thing and not keep us hostage to the will of a few thugs. The other option is the civilians I am sorry but we gonna 'floor' Hamar untill the civilians begin handing the terrorists in.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Wallahi just do it Somaliyay these little bakaraha warlord turned moryans are the reason the world won't allow mogadishu develop beyond 'diaspora investment' and they fear locals having money which they will spend thru bakaraha. Why do Somalis want to live on 1 dollar a day in hamar for 100 thugs in Bakaraha? I would kick them out if it was my clan, It's better 2000 millionaires develop in bah dubays then be held hostage to 4 thugs with 10 million.

Trending