A&A chicks says "I cant help my physical structure" and "somali & Ethios hate us,call us ugly"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aw is your masculinity that fragile? I rather be a gorilla than a like you though :nahgirl:
Yeah the transition won't be that hard sxb- everyone thought your people were gorillas for not so long ago :russ:
Gorillas are strong. What about Somali boys and their spaghetti arms, huh?
:russ:
Strength and muscles are things you can easily gain babes, but cushitic beauty on the other hand and is something that can't be gained through nutrition nor training.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Merca

Inactive.
Yeah the transition won't be that hard sxb- everyone thought your people were gorillas for not so long ago :russ:

Strength and muscles are things you can easily gain babes, but cushitic beauty on the other hand and is something that can't be gained through nutrition nor training.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I'm a cute gorilla

But on a serious note, you're screwed in the head and an embarrassment.

She's already married to an Arab Moroccan. :damn:
I'm a cute gorilla

But on a serious note, you're screwed in the head and an embarrassment.
Okay babes :lolbron:
bfea3a2faaa360de0fc1b0868fd7e5e7.jpg

Xooshdheere

how do i use this
Actually lets talk about your women having 4573738348 different baby daddies, kids not having their daddies around, taking food stamps, selling their body or being a low budget stripper. Can we also talk about ugly, obese women who are always angry? Let's talk about your loser men who father 283843838 kids and get jailed and probably become gay. Can we talk about dusty, smelly crackheads who roam the streets. Can we also talk about the drug dealers who are destroying every city, oh my favorite let's talk about the nappy headed hoes who roam on Somali forums. FOH.
z3zrULCz3zrULCz3zrULCz3zrULC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts