A&A chicks says "I cant help my physical structure" and "somali & Ethios hate us,call us ugly"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nightline Kid

Hippo Crate
I know you think you're fighting the good fight but the few racist Somalis you argue with daily on this forum is not gonna change anything. It's not gonna change their opinion of you, it's not gonna change the opinion of Somali people. Who are not a monolith by the way. In fact your presence here is very telling. That's like me being upset about racist white people and spending all my time on stormfront arguing with them. Pointless. Which leads me to believe you're not here for a logical reason but an emotional one.

You come across insecure.
Exactly.
:noneck:

The first paragraph is 100% on point...the last sentence is BS. Don't presume to know my motivation or the value obtained from my being here.

That's how I perceive you. You are very emotional. How can a group you claim are trash trigger you so much. To be as defensive as you are you have to first be offended. Which is why I think you are insecure. People get offended every day. But you made an account in a nearly defunct website 99% of Somalis don't know exists to "fight with somalis" as you put it.

The only other explanation I'll accept is that you're an undercover faraax here to stir the pot.

Nightline Kid

Hippo Crate
Don't worry my friend. At least @FSMDOA loves you :ulyin:
Yeah man I absolutely adore people who come to forums just to get selectively angry and whiny at certain threads by posting videos of people being tortured in the desert and typing in incomprehensible English as if they're going to change the minds of dyed-in-the-wool racists while also trying to make their reasoning for coming here appear to be "deep" and "thought-provoking"
1AB4DC50-D0EB-42DB-B8B6-AF0E89092BDB-12812-00000C71B36B9296.gif

Like wow

When's the wedding
:lawd:

Yeah man I absolutely adore people who come to forums just to get selectively angry and whiny at certain threads by posting videos of people being tortured in the desert and typing in incomprehensible English as if they're going to change the minds of dyed-in-the-wool racists while also trying to make their reasoning for coming here appear to be "deep" and "thought-provoking"
View attachment 29497 View attachment 29497 View attachment 29497 View attachment 29497 View attachment 29497 View attachment 29497 View attachment 29497

Like wow
View attachment 29497

When's the wedding
:lawd:

If you only knew how carribeans treat somalis in the UK your whole stance would change. Anyway you gonna answer my question who would u save the Bantu or Somali?

:farmajoyaab:

Nightline Kid

Hippo Crate
If you only knew how carribeans treat somalis in the UK your whole stance would change. Anyway you gonna answer my question who would u save the Bantu or Somali?

:farmajoyaab:
Obviously the Bantu
:ahhhh:

Gosh, I wish I wasn't a . So far my black friends don't realize that I am Somali. I'm blending in with my black brothers and sisters
:obama:

Obviously the Bantu
:ahhhh:

Gosh, I wish I wasn't a . So far my black friends don't realize that I am Somali. I'm blending in with my black brothers and sisters
:obama:

You're trying to be troll to avoid the question but theres nothing wrong by picking Somali you aint racist just human :russsmug:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Merca

Inactive.
I know i'm going to hell for this....but the dude said "why chapter..why!" Seriously a large section of your people need to get some kinda black people exorcism.......lailailala. Them arabs really fux with y'all.....in the worse way.
You do know that Arabs treat other Africans in the same way, right?

Merca

Inactive.
Y'all need to stop with the drugs.

Africans are beautiful, whether they have a narrow or a wide nose, coarse or soft hair, light or dark skin.

Let us appreciate our differences and stop with the hate.

Von

With blood and Iron will we reach the fatherland
When you realise in the past 30 years while we were screaming MUH QABIL killing each other for no reason. The Bantus having been developing faster than us in every sector:meleshame: Ethioland and the autonomous province of Uganda is what we are :mjcry:

Y'all need to stop with the drugs.

Africans are beautiful, whether they have a narrow or a wide nose, coarse or soft hair, light or dark skin.

Let us appreciate our differences and stop with the hate.
When you realise in the past 30 years while we were screaming MUH QABIL killing each other for no reason. The Bantus having been developing faster than us in every sector:meleshame: Ethioland and the autonomous province of Uganda is what we are :mjcry:

Bantus love each other while somalis hate each other like that dhiilo that's the difference. We need the identity Somali and make it great and not qabil to function as a country.

Von

With blood and Iron will we reach the fatherland
Bantus love each other while somalis hate each other like that dhiilo that's the difference. We need the identity Somali and make it great and not qabil to function as a country.
Wont happen from within, hopefully, Turkey breaks the clan elders' bones and force them into accept somalism and not qablism

Wont happen from within, hopefully, Turkey breaks the clan elders' bones and force them into accept somalism and not qablism

That carribean posting videos of somalis getting tortured and she's defending him. She a born doqon :wtf:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending