A&A chicks says "I cant help my physical structure" and "somali & Ethios hate us,call us ugly"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nightline Kid

Hippo Crate
ahh if thats your thing good luck to you just dont force it on our community :chrisfreshhah:
:mjkkk:

But I must! Somalis must learn to love the blacks. They must see the blacks. They must touch the blacks. They must be the blacks.
:samwelcome:

I'm going to be completely honest, I've been asking people to call me Simone instead of my Somali name. I feel so great being accepted by my black brothers and sisters. I think all Somalis should do the same
:rejoice:

#SayHerName
#BlackLivesMatter

But I must! Somalis must learn to love the blacks. They must see the blacks. They must touch the blacks. They must be the blacks.
:samwelcome:

I'm going to be completely honest, I've been asking people to call me Simone instead of my Somali name. I feel so great being accepted by my black brothers and sisters. I think all Somalis should do the same
:rejoice:

#SayHerName
#BlackLivesMatter
@Jjero isn't here to back you up so I will.
"YAAAS"
xT0BKlprdswQ2AAR1e.gif

waraabe

Your superior
As a matter of fact, since us Africans like to compete in who holds the worst negatives, as a Bantu African you get treated and have been treated historically even worse than the ppl you're portraying.

what is this, @VixR 's first fadhi ku dirir :ahh::banderas::diddyass::friendhug::hahaidiot::lawd::obama::rejoice:

:mjohreally:

Last edited by a moderator:

VixR

Veritas

Ok, wow. I finally come to terms with my feelings and you dismiss it as "trolling?" Really? Girl, bye. You need to check your anti-blackness at the door
:camby:

#EndRacism
I'm actually not racist. Turns out I'm a through and through :russ:

Nightline Kid

Hippo Crate
I'm actually not racist. Turns out I'm a through and through :russ:
No. Way.
:eek:

We need to make this a movement. These Somali niggas can't throw around the label and expect us to cower in fear. We need to make it a reclaimed term, like "dyke" or "queer"
:fittytousand:

I mean, as long as he's Muslim, right?

Sorry i didn'.....

I know you think you're fighting the good fight but the few racist Somalis you argue with daily on this forum is not gonna change anything. It's not gonna change their opinion of you, it's not gonna change the opinion of Somali people. Who are not a monolith by the way. In fact your presence here is very telling. That's like me being upset about racist white people and spending all my time on stormfront arguing with them. Pointless. Which leads me to believe you're not here for a logical reason but an emotional one.

You come across insecure.

Xooshdheere

how do i use this
I know you think you're fighting the good fight but the few racist Somalis you argue with daily on this forum is not gonna change anything. It's not gonna change their opinion of you, it's not gonna change the opinion of Somali people. Who are not a monolith by the way. In fact your presence here is very telling. That's like me being upset about racist white people and spending all my time on stormfront arguing with them. Pointless. Which leads me to believe you're not here for a logical reason but an emotional one.

that coon is too emotional

The first paragraph is 100% on point...the last sentence is BS. Don't presume to know my motivation or the value obtained from my being here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending