A&A chicks says "I cant help my physical structure" and "somali & Ethios hate us,call us ugly"

Status
Not open for further replies.
No I was saying the racism on this site doesn't have some sort of complex roots in black culture this and black culture that, I'm saying it's just plain hatred and racism. What does that 10 Bantus and a Somali statement have to do with what I said? And come on now, a considerable number of people on this website pride themselves in being Somali supremacists. I made the comparison to Stormfront because just like how that website doesn't represent all white people, this website doesn't represent all Somalis.

That statement means we are not only culturally different but also genetically so what's exactly is "black" about us? When did a Somali claim genocide of all bantus i haven't seen it and that would be 100% trolling since Somalia got Bantu citizens. If the majority thought like this they would be deceased. People like stormfront believe anyone who isn't white shouldn't be alive but we believe in keeping somalinimo alive how is that the same?

Nightline Kid

Hippo Crate
That statement means we are not only culturally different but also genetically so what's exactly is "black" about us? When did a Somali claim genocide of all bantus i haven't seen it and that would be 100% trolling since Somalia got Bantu citizens. If the majority thought like this they would be deceased. People like stormfront believe anyone who isn't white shouldn't be alive but we believe in keeping somalinimo alive how is that the same?
Ok I think there's a misunderstanding because you're bringing up things that I never brought up myself. All I'm saying is that the people on this website who talk shit about other races and ethnicities on here are just plain racist, there's no deep backstory as to why they're like this. It's just racism through and through
:drakewtf:

Ok I think there's a misunderstanding because you're bringing up things that I never brought up myself. All I'm saying is that the people on this website who talk shit about other races and ethnicities on here are just plain racist, there's no deep backstory as to why they're like this. It's just racism through and through

You said Somali supremacy like it's bad thing ... to think being Somali is better than anything else is their opinion. But when you say you hate people for being Bantu then it's racism. You asked me to explain about racism against bantus and you still don't get it. Somalinimo is not racism.

Nightline Kid

Hippo Crate
You said Somali supremacy like it's bad thing ... to think being Somali is better than anything else is their opinion. But when you say you hate people for being Bantu then it's racism. You asked me to explain about racism against bantus and you still don't get it. Somalinimo is not racism.
I never said Somalinimo is racism

Ah forget it, this is just going in circles

Nightline Kid

Hippo Crate
Ok cool you compared sspot to stormfront because of some trolls... it's not even close so don't compare us to them?
I compared them in the sense that neither of them accurately reflect the ethnic group that uses them in real life. You shouldn't use Somalispot and think "Ok so this is what all/most Somali people are like." Does that make sense?

I compared them in the sense that neither of them accurately reflect the ethnic group that uses them in real life. You shouldn't use Somalispot and think "Ok so this is what all/most Somali people are like." Does that make sense?

1. You compared sspot to stormfront.

2. I told you stormfront believes in genocide of people who aren't white

3. I then told u the differences between Somalis and non Somali Bantus. Then how we don't support genocide of bantus but rather somalinimo and used the population of Somali bantus as proof of example.

4. You said you don't understand so I explained somalinimo is not racism so you can't compare us to storm front.

5. Some are racist trolls but nothing compared to stormfront who actually mean what they say :umad:

And who said I think all somalis think like with me its free speech after all :ohhhdamn:

Nightline Kid

Hippo Crate
1. You compared sspot to stormfront.

2. I told you stormfront believes in genocide of people who aren't white

3. I then told u the differences between Somalis and non Somali Bantus. Then how we don't support genocide of bantus but rather somalinimo and used the population of Somali bantus as proof of example.

4. You said you don't understand so I explained somalinimo is not racism so you can't compare us to storm front.

5. Some are racist trolls but nothing compared to stormfront who actually mean what they say :umad:

And who said I think all somalis think like with me its free speech after all :ohhhdamn:
1) Yes, I did.

2) My point still stands that Stormfront is not reflective of all white people

3) I never brought up Bantus. I know the differences between Somalis and Bantus. You didn't need to bring up Bantus

4) I never said Somalinimo is racism, but there are legitimately racist people on this website who legitimately hate people of other races and ethnicities. It's very clear to see.

5) So you mean to tell me that no one here is racist?
:mjkkk:

Let me backtrack. This is what you said earlier.

I think the reason black threads are made is because somalis are suppose to fit into this black culture which doesn't correlate with their values and way of life this why some get may get angry about it

My response was that people make threads about black people because of racism, ok? The reason why there are so many threads about black person this and Bantu person that is racism. There are people here who legitimately hate other races. Hating other races and being racist is NOT equal to Somalinimo. And I never said that Somalinimo is racism.

Does that make sense?

1) Yes, I did.

2) My point still stands that Stormfront is not reflective of all white people

3) I never brought up Bantus. I know the differences between Somalis and Bantus. You didn't need to bring up Bantus

4) I never said Somalinimo is racism, but there are legitimately racist people on this website who legitimately hate people of other races and ethnicities. It's very clear to see.

5) So you mean to tell me that no one here is racist?

Let me backtrack. This is what you said earlier.

My response was that people make threads about black people because of racism, ok? The reason why there are so many threads about black person this and Bantu person that is racism. There are people here who legitimately hate other races. Hating other races and being racist is NOT equal to Somalinimo. And I never said that Somalinimo is racism.

Does that make sense?

Its not Bantu they hate its the cultural differences so its not racism. If it was racism the Bantus in Somalia wouldnt be called somali.
I mentioned bantus because the racist trolls ur referring to is like this thread its usually direct towards bantus. I literally told that carribean all aspect of Somali thoughts on the west some believe in somalinimo heavily while others fit try fit in the black culture. there is no other way you can't be black and Somali at the same time...

War nacalaa let's just agree to disagree

:snoop: :snoop: :snoop:

Ps racism is a biological thing everyone cares about their own race literally everyone does it white Asian Arabs ect.

Nightline Kid

Hippo Crate
Ps racism is a biological thing everyone cares about their own race literally everyone does it white Asian Arabs ect.
Ok? You think I don't know that?

Its not Bantu they hate its the cultural differences so its not racism. If it was racism the Bantus in Somalia wouldnt be called somali.
I mentioned bantus because the racist trolls ur referring to is like this thread its usually direct towards bantus. I literally told that carribean all aspect of Somali thoughts on the west some believe in somalinimo heavily while others fit try fit in the black culture. there is no other way you can't be black and Somali at the same time...
The fact that you barely joined about a week or two ago explains a lot.

The users on this website who make threads about Bantus do not consider them Somali one bit. I cannot tell you how many times a thread dedicated to dicussing ways of kicking out Bantus from Somalia or other derogatory topics towards black people have been made. These users aren't trolls, they mean what they say. I don't know why this is so shocking to you.

If a user makes a thread that says "We Need To Bring Slavery Back," that is racism. No ifs, ands, or buts. There isn't some complex backstory behind it, nor is it a trolling attempt.

But yeah, agree to disagree
:manny:

GodKnowsBest

Somaliweyn Unionist
No I was saying the racism on this site doesn't have some sort of complex roots in black culture this and black culture that, I'm saying it's just plain hatred and racism. What does that 10 Bantus and a Somali statement have to do with what I said? And come on now, a considerable number of people on this website pride themselves in being Somali supremacists. I made the comparison to Stormfront because just like how that website doesn't represent all white people, this website doesn't represent all Somalis.
What's wrong with being a Somali supremacist? It's clearly working since Harambe here revived.
20170801_141553.jpg

The users on this website who make threads about Bantus do not consider them Somali one bit. I cannot tell you how many times a thread dedicated to dicussing ways of kicking out Bantus from Somalia or other derogatory topics towards black people have been made. These users aren't trolls, they mean what they say. I don't know why this is so shocking to you.

If a user makes a thread that says "We Need To Bring Slavery Back," that is racism. No ifs, ands, or buts. There isn't some complex backstory behind it, nor is it a trolling attempt.

"Nor is a trolling attempt" how do you know for sure? Are you aware how Somalis are treated by black people because of the cultural barrier? It's probably venting frustrations

Also have you seen Somali rappers who act black but want to be Somali at the same time like they drink do drugs all that but at the same time want to be Muslim they literally juggling between two identities

they probably venting frustrations tbh do you know how badly black people treat somalis? it aint pretty at all.

anyway let me ask you a theoretical question before we end this discussion out of self interest.

Image a cliff,if someone falls over its certain death. You have one arm... a somali and a bantu fall over at the same time. who do you save?

GodKnowsBest

Somaliweyn Unionist

@mrcool Our girl @FSMDOA is undermining @Xooshdheere @TheMadMullah and the rest of the Somali supremacist organization of SSPOT work.

Somali bantus are Somali. While some of the supremacists here like my cousin @TheMadMullah do not think they are Somali, this is not representative of the rest of us Somali supremacists. There is nothing wrong with priding ourselves with somalinimo. Furthermore, @iyandi is a prime example of why other races are inferior.

Iyandi is nothing more than an ape as my other cousin @Reiko pointed out. There is no reason to entertain an ape.

SOMALIA HA NOOLATA!!

20170801_141315.jpg

@mrcool Our girl @FSMDOA is undermining @Xooshdheere @TheMadMullah and the rest of the Somali supremacist organization of SSPOT work.

Somali bantus are Somali. While some of the supremacists here like my cousin @TheMadMullah do not think they are Somali, this is not representative of the rest of us Somali supremacists. There is nothing wrong with priding ourselves with somalinimo. Furthermore, @iyandi is a prime example of why other races are inferior.

Iyandi is nothing more than an ape as my other cousin @Reiko pointed out. There is no reason to entertain an ape.

SOMALIA HA NOOLATA!!

View attachment 29467

she cant answer my theoretical question because its exposes the true nature of people. Any somali would save the somali and any bantu would save the bantu. These dhiilos are something else wallahi there is alot of them.

she cant answer my theoretical question because its exposes the true nature of people. Any somali would save the somali and any bantu would save the bantu. These dhiilos are something else wallahi there is alot of them.
s want to incorporate Madowism and somalinimo and say it's one and the same sxb.

Because once that narrative accepted then they hope that it will be normal for the to f*ck won't face any backlash
:farmajoyaab:

Last edited:

Nightline Kid

Hippo Crate

Sorry guys, I'll admit it. I'm just a lowly Madow lover . Don't want none of that Ashy Abdi shit, no sir.
:ahhhh:

I cannot wait to see Somalia get overrun by Bantus, haha
:rejoice:

#BlackLivesMatter

Nightline Kid

Hippo Crate
how can you have this much self hate :ayaanswag:

I can't help it. I look at Somali boys and I'm like
:susp:

I look at literally anyone else and I'm like
:ooh:

Oh how wonderful it must be to be with literally anyone but a Somali boy, ahh
:ahh:

I'm thinking about changing my name, do you want to hear my suggestions?
:dabcasar:

#StopErasingMyBlackness
#BlackLivesMatter

I can't help it. I look at Somali boys and I'm like
:susp:

I look at literally anyone else and I'm like
:ooh:

Oh how wonderful it must be to be with literally anyone but a Somali boy, ahh
:ahh:

I'm thinking about changing my name, do you want to hear my suggestions?
:dabcasar:

#StopErasingMyBlackness
#BlackLivesMatter

ahh if thats your thing good luck to you just dont force it on our community :chrisfreshhah:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts