A&A chicks says "I cant help my physical structure" and "somali & Ethios hate us,call us ugly"

Status
Not open for further replies.

GodKnowsBest

Somaliweyn Unionist
Sorry i didn't know there was a line. It seemed like it was anything goes on this forum. So where is the line exactly? Can i talk about the breeding of 12+ kids and asking for governments every to feed them. These aren't suffering people right....in fact they have a good ole time at others expense. Am i permitted to talk about that? Or what about the pirates? Is that ok? Or what about the jihadi motherphuckers..is that ok? you tell me.

Refuting your insults on the blessed Cushitic race.
  • 12+ Kids because God blessed us with Cushitic genes to wipe out the Black and White population.
  • Government Welfare to mock while simultaneously getting jobs while they're too busy losing jobs in prison.
  • The blessed pirates that hail from the Gulf of Aden are our gifted sailors- besides the north Atlantic slave trade the boat is something a could never imagine.
  • Jihad terrorists to cover our women so they aren't raped by ape AMISOM .
Now what were you saying again ape? Oog-ooga b-b-b-booga?

:kodaksmiley:

Refuting your insults on the blessed Cushitic race.
  • 12+ Kids because God blessed us with Cushitic genes to wipe out the Black and White population.
  • Government Welfare to mock while simultaneously getting jobs while they're too busy losing jobs in prison.
  • The blessed pirates that hail from the Gulf of Aden are our gifted sailors- besides the north Atlantic slave trade the boat is something a could never imagine.
  • Jihad terrorists to cover our women so they aren't raped by ape AMISOM .
Now what were you saying again ape? Oog-ooga b-b-b-booga?

cool.....now tell me what is she saying!????

@Duke of Bohol Adeer, gaarkadha waan ku gabsaana. Please do something about this Madow.

The ape thinks it's funny to post videos of suffering Somalis on 'Somali'spot.

oh its not funny to you!? i thought you skinny pot belly lazy arse phuckers didn't care about insults....isn't that what you do on a daily in here?
Does that woman remind you of your hooyoo? Good!

and i can tell you what she is saying:

alaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaAlaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!

phucking degenerates!

oh its not funny to you!? i thought you skinny pot belly lazy arse phuckers didn't care about insults....isn't that what you do on a daily in here?
Does that woman remind you of your hooyoo? Good!

and i can tell you what she is saying:

alaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaAlaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!

phucking degenerates!
What is your purpose on this site?

Drag you into pro black bs!!??? Mannnn from what i've seen from somalis over the last few months there should be no association in the slightest. For all intents and purposes you guys are arabs. Typically i wouldn't even be bothered with you....except for the fact that you just can't seem to keep black people out of your mouths.

The way i see it though is that we can both spread the word together...you continue what you are doing all over the internet with respect to black people...and i will continue to do my part with respect to somalis. In the end its a win/win.

You are mistaken there was never an association. Somalis in the west got confused on identity because "black" culture is very popular in the west, so I don't really blame them. We are not Arabs,we share a cultural association w arabs because of our geography in Africa. We are Somali Africans (not black people), nothing else. As for westernized somalis It doesn't really bother me I'm not emperor of all Somali people, I respect people's choices.

I think the reason black threads are made is because somalis are suppose to fit into this black culture which doesn't correlate with their values and way of life this why some get may get angry about it. But why would you when you have the uniqueness of being Somali?

You are mistaken there was never an association. Somalis in the west got confused on identity because "black" culture is very popular in the west, so I don't really blame them. We are not Arabs,we share a cultural association w arabs because of our geography in Africa. We are Somali Africans (not black people), nothing else. As for westernized somalis It doesn't really bother me I'm not emperor of all Somali people, I respect people's choices.

I think the reason black threads are made is because somalis are suppose to fit into this black culture which doesn't correlate with their values and way of life this why some get may get angry about it. But why would you when you have the uniqueness of being Somali?

Nice explanation but ur not telling the whole truth.....ur holding back. There is something visceral in Somalis with respect to black people. It's seems to be buried deep.

Nice explanation but ur not telling the whole truth.....ur holding back. There is something visceral in Somalis with respect to black people. It's seems to be buried deep.

Some are trolls... some are genuinely angry because they are viewed as black people when they know they have a completely different cultural background. honestly somalis should to recognise what being Somali actually is. From there somalis can make their own choice of lifestyle.

From what I've seen some somalis don't view black people in high regards because of history. But I don't think the newer generation thinks like that.

A Xenophobia Section should be created that is only accessible to members.

Come to think of it, the same should be done for threads that air our dirty laundry.

Some are trolls... some are genuinely angry because they are viewed as black people when they know they have a completely different cultural background. honestly somalis should to recognise what being Somali actually is. From there somalis can make their own choice of lifestyle.

From what I've seen some somalis don't view black people in high regards because of history. But I don't think the newer generation thinks like that.

And so they blame black people for them being viewed as black? Most black people I know don't know ...have never met a Somalian. Shits illogical to me. The angst seems real though and inevitably it will be reciprocated then it's anybody's guess what happens next.

And so they blame black people for them being viewed as black? Most black people I know don't know ...have never met a Somalian. Shits illogical to me. The angst seems real though and inevitably it will be reciprocated then it's anybody's guess what happens next.

Like I said there is alot of somalis who like black culture and black people as a whole. That is their choice and I respect it. However top priority for somalis it to keep somalinimo alive to teach these kids who we are and to end qabil and form under the name "Somali". I see black people different from me like white, Asians people ect. As for me I'll judge people individually like I always have .

Nightline Kid

Hippo Crate

Nah it's not that complex. It's just racism through and through for a lot of users here. However, like I said before using this forum as a way to judge Somalis is like using Stormfront as a way to judge white people.

Nah it's not that complex. It's just racism through and through for a lot of users here. However, like I said before using this forum as a way to judge Somalis is like using Stormfront as a way to judge white people.

Not that complex for you. If you put 10 Bantus in a row and one Somali in there you'd definitely recognise the Somali. Why would you compare ss spot to stormfront like we're some Nazis? Some adeers are racist definitely but thats changing. Recognising our somalinimo is not racist sxb... A line should be drawn somewhere, you can only co exist with people if you recognise the differences or else its cultural genocide.

Nightline Kid

Hippo Crate
Not that complex for you. If you put 10 Bantus in a row and one Somali in there you'd definitely recognise the Somali. Why would you compare ss spot to stormfront like we're some Nazis? Some adeers are racist definitely but thats changing. Recognising our somalinimo is not racist sxb... A line should be drawn somewhere, you can only co exist with people if you recognise the differences or else its cultural genocide.
No I was saying the racism on this site doesn't have some sort of complex roots in black culture this and black culture that, I'm saying it's just plain hatred and racism. What does that 10 Bantus and a Somali statement have to do with what I said? And come on now, a considerable number of people on this website pride themselves in being Somali supremacists. I made the comparison to Stormfront because just like how that website doesn't represent all white people, this website doesn't represent all Somalis.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending