A&A chicks says "I cant help my physical structure" and "somali & Ethios hate us,call us ugly"

Status
Not open for further replies.
@iyandi why the hell are you posting those videos? Are those people in this forum? Did they talk shit to you? You weak , your people are the bottom of the barrel, kiss our feet. How does it feel your own men not wanting your King Kong looking asses? Nappy headed .

Don't you ever disrespect suffering people like that. You unloved, unwanted, irrelevant monkey.

Lailailala to you too modiphucker! Then the skinny phuckers get to outside countries and get their arses kicked by girls when they are caught stealing.

...and by the way i didn't see you complaining when you all were having a good laugh about slavery and hangings of black people.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Lailailala to you too modiphucker! Then the skinny phuckers get to outside countries and get their arses kicked by girls when they are caught stealing.

...and by the way i didn't see you complaining when you all were having a good laugh about slavery and hangings of black people.
I don't give a rat's ass about slavery, but you will not come on this forum and try to talk shit about suffering Somalis.

I don't give a rat's ass about slavery, but you will not come on this forum and try to talk shit about suffering Somalis.

Sorry i didn't know there was a line. It seemed like it was anything goes on this forum. So where is the line exactly? Can i talk about the breeding of 12+ kids and asking for governments every to feed them. These aren't suffering people right....in fact they have a good ole time at others expense. Am i permitted to talk about that? Or what about the pirates? Is that ok? Or what about the jihadi motherphuckers..is that ok? you tell me.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Sorry i didn't know there was a line. It seemed like it was anything goes on this forum. So where is the line exactly? Can i talk about the breeding of 12+ kids and asking for governments every to feed them. These aren't suffering people right....in fact they have a good ole time at others expense. Am i permitted to talk about that? Or what about the pirates? Is that ok? Or what about the jihadi motherphuckers..is that ok? you tell me.
Actually lets talk about your women having 4573738348 different baby daddies, kids not having their daddies around, taking food stamps, selling their body or being a low budget stripper. Can we also talk about ugly, obese women who are always angry? Let's talk about your loser men who father 283843838 kids and get jailed and probably become gay. Can we talk about dusty, smelly crackheads who roam the streets. Can we also talk about the drug dealers who are destroying every city, oh my favorite let's talk about the nappy headed hoes who roam on Somali forums. FOH.

Actually lets talk about your women having 4573738348 different baby daddies, kids not having their daddies around, taking food stamps, selling their body or being a low budget stripper. Can we also talk about ugly, obese women who are always angry? Let's talk about your loser men who father 283843838 kids and get jailed and probably become gay. Can we talk about dusty, smelly crackheads who roam the streets. Can we also talk about the drug dealers who are destroying every city, oh my favorite let's talk about the nappy headed hoes who roam on Somali forums. FOH.

why you mad woman!?

Sheesh! You told me. I can address all that bs you posted but instead i'll just shut it down with this....."I'm not AA"....so not only is it BS....but you have the wrong audience.

Moving on....you phuckers come from an unreal existance...no wonder so many of you can't seem to make the mental adjustment. Hog-tied and getting the shit beaten out of him.

.....and what's with the lalalala......everybody with the lalalalala.....or the alaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! What is that?

VixR

Veritas
why you mad woman!?

Sheesh! You told me. I can address all that bs you posted but instead i'll just shut it down with this....."I'm not AA"....so not only is it BS....but you have the wrong audience.

Moving on....you phuckers come from an unreal existance...no wonder so many of you can't seem to make the mental adjustment. Hog-tied and getting the shit beaten out of him.

.....and what's with the lalalala......everybody with the lalalalala.....or the alaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! What is that?
I know i'm going to hell for this....but the dude said "why chapter..why!" Seriously a large section of your people need to get some kinda black people exorcism.......lailailala. Them arabs really fux with y'all.....in the worse way.
As a matter of fact, since us Africans like to compete in who holds the worst negatives, as a Bantu African you get treated and have been treated historically even worse than the ppl you're portraying.

Somalis are soooo different to black people it aint even funny, but we aren't arab either. This puts us in a tricky situation where we are essentially our own race but with cultural Islamic ties. Therefore I would say we are closer to Muslims (this includes minority Bantu Muslims) than black people.

The funny thing is that i can post even worse e.g. dead somali bodies all over the desert trying to get out of somalia....but i still have a little compassion so i won't do that....i have to draw the line some where....for now....but compassion can be diminished....as it certainly has for me with respect to somalis.

As a matter of fact, since us Africans like to compete in who holds the worst negatives, as a Bantu African you get treated and have been treated historically even worse than the ppl you're portraying.

You may be right but history is for the books what counts is the here and now....and here and now you're getting your arses kicked all over the world.

Somalis are soooo different to black people it aint even funny, but we aren't arab either. This puts us in a tricky situation where we are essentially our own race but with cultural Islamic ties. Therefore I would say we are closer to Muslims (this includes minority Bantu Muslims) than black people.

No question about it.....agree 100%...you guys are very close to arabs in more ways than one.

Man that video makes my blood boil, to see my own kind in such a helpless position being beaten mercilessly.

They are criminals what they are doing is unislamic. Somalis are very quick to blame entire race of those actions of a few not understanding that Muslim countries have their own bad people including their own. Don't let these people like iyandi drag you into this pro black bs. We are Somali Muslims and for the most part always have been.

VixR

Veritas
The funny thing is that i can post even worse e.g. dead somali bodies all over the desert trying to get out of somalia....but i still have a little compassion so i won't do that....i have to draw the line some where....for now....but compassion can be diminished....as it certainly has for me with respect to somalis.

You may be right but history is for the books what counts is the here and now....and here and now you're getting your arses kicked all over the world.
I suspect you're a victim of relentless online Somali trolling.

Nightline Kid

Hippo Crate
This is like going to Stormfront and posting about how much you hate white people as if that website is reflective of all white people, get a life nigga
:mjlol:

They are criminals what they are doing is unislamic. Somalis are very quick to blame entire race of those actions of a few not understanding that Muslim countries have their own bad people including their own. Don't let these people like iyandi drag you into this pro black bs. We are Somali Muslims and for the most part always have been.
Nah mate I'm pro somalia, i think there should be a cultural revolution of all things Somali eg names ,old practices. Effectively a reversal of the Arab washing but also improvement on the detrimental aspects such as zealous qabilnimo. Even though I didn't state a particular hatred for arabs as generalising is stupid , its hard to deny that there's instinctive racial animosity but I think that's a human response because colour/identity is what we first observe.

Odeg

Gedo
You are zanji half ape and compassion is not something you can feel thats why you take pleasure in watching suffering humans.

Nah mate I'm pro somalia, i think there should be a cultural revolution of all things Somali eg names ,old practices. Effectively a reversal of the Arab washing but also improvement on the detrimental aspects such as zealous qabilnimo. Even though I didn't state a particular hate for arabs as generalising is stupid , its hard to deny that there's instinctive racial animosity but I think that's a human response because colour/identity is what we first observe.

I agree I am also 100% pro Somali. If somalis want change within the culture a revolution must happen but someone just got to spark up the idea to the masses. However we got this qabil problem as well... How can a revolution happen when there's aminosty between clans. And what would this revolution be like? I don't want somalis to be gaal but I don't want full scale anarchism either. The benefits of our culture should remain intact while we root out negatives ones.

Man that video makes my blood boil, to see my own kind in such a helpless position being beaten mercilessly.

Drag you into pro black bs!!??? Mannnn from what i've seen from somalis over the last few months there should be no association in the slightest. For all intents and purposes you guys are arabs. Typically i wouldn't even be bothered with you....except for the fact that you just can't seem to keep black people out of your mouths.

The way i see it though is that we can both spread the word together...you continue what you are doing all over the internet with respect to black people...and i will continue to do my part with respect to somalis. In the end its a win/win.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending