A&A chicks says "I cant help my physical structure" and "somali & Ethios hate us,call us ugly"

Status
Not open for further replies.
v0065_s-200x150.gif

where can i find west african forums? i wanna go over there and piss them off: big nose, big lips, kinky hair, what that AA woman said in the video, I would just repeat it.

Here comes Iyandi
:dabcasar:

I know i'm going to hell for this....but the dude said "why chapter..why!" Seriously a large section of your people need to get some kinda black people exorcism.......lailailala. Them arabs really fux with y'all.....in the worse way.

Nightline Kid

Hippo Crate
I know i'm going to hell for this....but the dude said "why chapter..why!" Seriously a large section of your people need to get some kinda black people exorcism.......lailailala. Them arabs really fux with y'all.....in the worse way.
Hmm, ok

Now say that all again but in English please

The nignog is here
:gucciwhat: Coming to Somali forum and looking for acceptance :chrisfreshhah:

'sup madmarsemellow!? Yeah i want to be accepted by starving niggas who get their arse whopped all over the desert...and when they do get out they get their arse whopped all over Europe and the US too...and that's not even the half of it.

You might be one of them niggas who was hog tied at one point. How did you scream nigga....were you alaaaaaaaaaaaaaa-ing too.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
@iyandi why the hell are you posting those videos? Are those people in this forum? Did they talk shit to you? You weak , your people are the bottom of the barrel, kiss our feet. How does it feel your own men not wanting your King Kong looking asses? Nappy headed .

Don't you ever disrespect suffering people like that. You unloved, unwanted, irrelevant monkey.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts