A 63 year old woman that looks 15 years old.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Age humbles them down.

Me and @Reiko have decided to be Raw Vegan trapezists to escape aging just so we can have inflated egos even at 70! :gaasdrink: While you brothers turn into California Raisins. :siilaanyolaugh: Sing it with me now. I heard it through the grapevine....

sunraisin.jpg

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Me and @Reiko have decided to be Raw Vegan trapezists to escape aging just so we can have inflated egos even at 70! :gaasdrink: While you brothers turn into California Raisins. :siilaanyolaugh: Sing it with me now. I heard it through the grapevine....

sunraisin.jpg
More like chewed up hilib Ari that's been left in the sun and even the stray cats won't touch it. :icon lol:

Last edited:

Bohol

VIP

sunraisin.jpg

Very unlikely for me due to genetics. I am not that far from the big 30 but I still get "can you show me your ID" sometimes in the shops. God bless forever young genetics.

:hemad:

pharrell-immortal-tweets-12-1391295527-view-0.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending