A 3 year old girl murdered in Laascaanood

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jeesto

VIP
The little girl went missing after dinner time according to the parents. Some locals found her body with injuries and bruices the next morning and informed the police before they brought the body to the parents,.The police are still investigating the case
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Jeesto

VIP
Subxanallah AUN.

Lately I have heard a lot of kidnapping happening in Somalia.
It's getting worse wallah, murder kidnapping, human organ trafficking etc. The police don't have the resources to take on murder cases and other big investigations. So it's a challange for them and those responsible for these kind of acts are roaming freely in the streets of our cities and might do those horrific acts again and again.

AUN they need to find who did it and kill them. Anyone capable of murdering a baby deserves no mercy.

I didn't open the spoiler but I noticed it says graphic, if it shows images of the babies dead body please delete it. Dont normalize dead Somali bodies do you ever see cadaan people displaying dead bodies after a tradgedy?

ThreeTwentyOne

It's too damn HOT!
My mother would tell me that you can always keep your eye on your kid, but in that split second you divert your eyes away, someone else has an eye for your kid.

AUN.

Jeesto

VIP
AUN they need to find who did it and kill them. Anyone capable of murdering a baby deserves no mercy.

I didn't open the spoiler but I noticed it says graphic, if it shows images of the babies dead body please delete it. Dont normalize dead Somali bodies do you ever see cadaan people displaying dead bodies after a tradgedy?
It's an interview video from one of those somali YT news channels but it has some parts where they they show the body of th little girl.
P.S it's too late, can't edit it anymore

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending