92% of mixed kids of African American Fathers born out of wedlock

Ninety Two Percent: Examining the Birth Trends, Family Structure, Economic Standing, Paternal Relationships, and Emotional Stability of Biracial Children with African American Fathers

Tiffany N. Calloway

Independent
June 2, 2015

Abstract:
This study examines the birth trends, family structure, economic standing, paternal relationships, and emotional stability of biracial children with African American fathers. For study implementation quantitative research methods were used. Questions were asked through a questionnaire that was administered to 1000 women spanning the united States that were equally ranging from 3 different racial groups; Caucasian, Asian, and Hispanic. Participants were recruited through the internet, radio, and news. This study finds that 92% of biracial children with African American fathers are born out of wedlock and 82% end up on government assistance. The results of this study make it very clear that biracial children with African American fathers are fatherless on a scale much larger than the public may realize.

Number of Pages in PDF File: 12
Keywords: Biracial, out of wedlock, fatherless, black fathers, interracial

1599969957437.png

:wow: I guess the saying is true. Once you go black, you're a single mother.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
1599970385918.png

The exert is from the book An American Marriage and apparently it's the reason the AA protagonist's father abandoned his AA mother when she was pregnant. If they do that to their own group of women why do non-madows think they are suddenly immune from single motherhood.

One thing I'll say, I don't necessarily feel superior towards these people - but rather, I pity them. I don't see the use of making fun of them or identifying with them. Just pray for them so Allah (SWT) can guide them. They suffer from a victim mentality that, Alhamdullilah, we don't have. Because, truly, they're fucked up.

Trending

Latest posts