92 deportees Geeljire's moms stage a protest front of a MN court. One claims her son is Canadian

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
They aren't getting one ounce of my sympathy

The lady who's her son is "Canadian" lost his papers. How do you lose such an important papers.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Quite embarrassing to be honest, the ones who were deported were felons. Why are they protesting?

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Anyone noticed how they said "he fell in with the wrong crowd ". They rather push blame to others. They aren't been deported for traffic violations, I know that.

ezgif-5-4ff0d8fe3e.gif

so sad for the Hooyos
However protesting is not going to help them...they should’ve been watching their sons or got them citizenship way back

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
Wow my brother recently told me so many people I grew up or went to school with were deported. Honestly it's a second shot in life because you made mistakes here and lost the trust of the country that gave you a chance, now it's time to wisen up and contribute to the development of your birth country. :)

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
"He got a wife and kids, he went with the wrong crowd"

Spare me the pity everybody are responsible for their actions in life and if you know you're kid hangs with the wrong crowd than as a parent make sure to put an end to it

VixR

Veritas
I can't help but think it'd be interesting if these ppls' lives were tracked, as part of a social experiment. 92 is decent enough sample size, subjectively.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending