90% of female eggs gone by age 30

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
I am not a scholar but i know during my dugsi days we were taught about how one prophet's ( i forgot the name) wife couldnt have kids Allah gave kids and virgin marry had kids without a man. i dont know why people fear monger women specially muslims smh.

interesting. My manager had her first child at 39. She has three kids. Today the kids are all teenagers. The oldest just graduated from high school. She is in her early 50s. And the woman looks 20 years younger..I guess black don’t crack. She got married at 37, traveled and bought a house with her husband before they popped out babies.

I am not a scholar but i know during my dugsi days we were taught about how one prophet's ( i forgot the name) wife couldnt have kids Allah gave her kids and virgin marry had a child (nabi yusuf cs) without a man. i dont know why people fear monger women specially muslims smh.

the wife you are referring to is the wife of Prophet Zakariya (CS), him & his wife were both extremely old & childless when Allah blessed them with a son, Prophet Yahya (CS)

by the way the son of Virgin Mary was the Prophet Jesus (CS), not Prophet Yusuf (CS)

it is true though, even though it is not ideal, many women can have children late into their 40s

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

interesting. My manager had her first child at 39. She has three kids. Today the kids are all teenagers. The oldest just graduated from high school. She is in her early 50s. And the woman looks 20 years younger..I guess black don’t crack. She got married at 37, traveled and bought a house with her husband before they popped out babies.
I bet she's much happier. Thats how its done.

the wife you are referring to is the wife of Prophet Zakariya (CS), him & his wife were both extremely old & childless when Allah blessed them with a son, Prophet Yahya (CS)

by the way the son of Virgin Mary was the Prophet Jesus (CS), not Prophet Yusuf (CS)

it is true though, even though it is not ideal, many women can have children late into their 40s

Nabi cise how could i missed that lol jizakAllah

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP

Ibrahim as well, he and his wife had a kid at an elderly age. When he is given the news, the wife is even quoted as saying "how is that possible when we are both so old"

Helios

Certified Liin Distributor
AQOONYAHAN
VIP
Having kids too late is also not smart tbh. Unless you freeze your eggs
Autism_Rate_per_1000_births.jpg

Lmao
Hooyo had my sibling in her 40s. Everything is qadr

Trending

Latest posts