9 people from koonfur galbeed community killed in baraxley, galnus

Status
Not open for further replies.

XamarWeeaboo

You expected something here didn't you?!?!?
Why do you refer to them as people form the "koonfur"? Are they not Somali like you and I? Can we not say AUN without any of this pettiness?

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
This is unprecedented.

Raxanweyn have been slaughtering Puntland elders and officials for many years and we have never retaliated against them.

Imagine if someone stabbed your cousin with a sword. Would you attack that sword? You wouldn't because a sword has no brain. Up until now, this is how Raxanweyn have been treated in Gaalkacyo. They are nothing but sell swords.

Today, they have been recognized as a distinct political group by Habar Gidr. I fear that this will cause them to actually organize and flee to the safety of Puntland where they will demand political representation.
Why do you refer to them as people form the "koonfur"? Are they not Somali like you and I? Can we not say AUN without any of this pettiness?
Them being Somali goes without saying. Do we have to refer to them as human every time as well?

Shaolin23

Seeker of knowledge and truth
This is unprecedented.

Raxanweyn have been slaughtering Puntland elders and officials for many years and we have never retaliated against them.

Imagine if someone stabbed your cousin with a sword. Would you attack that sword? You wouldn't because a sword has no brain. Up until now, this is how Raxanweyn have been treated in Gaalkacyo. They are nothing but sell swords.

Today, they have been recognized as a distinct political group by Habar Gidr. I fear that this will cause them to actually organize and flee to the safety of Puntland where they will demand political representation.

Them being Somali goes without saying. Do we have to refer to them as human every time as well?
Very regrettable and sad but RX have a extremely high representation in AS that's the root cause of this problem

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
Very regrettable and sad but RX have a extremely high representation in AS that's the root cause of this problem
You are correct.
RX recruits1.jpg
RX recruits2.jpg

However the ones killed were not terrorists themselves or even assassins but merely the first nine Af Maay speakers that the killers could find. AUN.

This is unprecedented.

I shouldn't find it funny but that sword analogy was cold, might steal that still.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
This shows the difference b/ Hawiye and Darood. We merely deport them.

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
However the ones killed were not terrorists themselves or even assassins but merely the first nine Af Maay speakers that the killers could find. AUN.
It seems that I was mistaken. I'm hearing from Gaalkacyo that the nine Raxanweyn that were killed were known assassins used by HG to kill MJs for years. So when a reer Hilowle officer was killed, his clansmen knew where to look for the suspects. If this is true then they deserved to die.

The killers were likely hired by Al-Shabaab considering that they are the only ones who target government/military officials.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending