9 More Somali Pirates Caught By Indian Navy!

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP
They literally asked the indian govt directly to release the 35 shipped to Mumbai a few weeks ago

:mjkkk:
Source HAG " Hiraan online from Garowe" :dead1:

A guy wearing a macawiis/tracksuit bottoms and tshirt /vest doesn't mean he is a poor or miskiin in Somalia especially armed on a fucking fishing boat with the aim of hijacking large fishing vessels and cargo ships They get paid $200 at most. Did you expect them to wear their full uniform:chrisfreshhah: outrageous.

Do you know how ridiculous YOU sound :drakelaugh:

Nothing to do with affordability. My point was how he could tell that these were PMPF soldiers when none of them were wearing their usual uniform. Never seen them roaming around in macawiis or trackies.

IMG_2547.jpeg

These kidnapped men are clearly fishermen. Reminds me of random farmers being kidnapped in Pakistan by corrupt authorities in the 2000s and handed over to the Americans as so called terrorists for a payout.

Clearly there is an agenda at play here to justify the presence of foreign powers in these strategic waters while boosting the prowess of their navies in their home countries. I mean, how convenient that with everything going on with the Israelis and Houthis, “Somali pirates “ are back. Yeah right