9 Men from the UAE caught murdering wildlife in Somaliland!

Bohol

VIP
Too late. They had their fun.

78312522_558895241593264_1135628024947933184_n.jpg

74957275_558895308259924_621629806663958528_n.jpg

Tourism comes with lots of problems. We're lucky these guys are just doing this. There are pedophiles & perverts that come as tourists & get away with it.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
So sad Somalis look up and learn from these people, that's half their problem, they actually got nothing to offer you and u remain behind. The west is leading but it's the 'jew' who is absolutely on top of the game like 'playa'. Jews set up our department 'strategies' their always hired as 'consultants' smartest niggas I ever met. I won't sit around an 'arab' just drilling oil. I wish I only had defence of dept work, that's all my regret is as the 'technology' available then I could see kkkkk depending on security clearance obviously. Intelligence agency oh wowwwww only the 1% go there, their not even 'seen' kkkk. They were connected to my department though since they do 'foreign' matters, they were an agency so I did see the tech set up, well only to 'secret' level in the dept u dont get to see everything, its based on ur level of clearance, so they always have more up their sleeve. What I saw at my level, no nigga can escape as long as they have intel and data, they got the tech.

What u get from arabs? sheik sharif presidents, sunday school teachers kkkkkk and his level of logic is 'waa niin amiin ah' kkkk usually religious nonsense to set up governments kkkkkkk

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@Finesse you do realize their 'recyling' in 'charities' right? our nation is cesspool for 'used' or 'knockoffs' they send stuff here that doesn't pass the 'audits' of the western world, they keep the best for their people due to laws, while the ones that fail, goes to the black market to ur ppl. This irir environment today. Even weapons are sourced from used Russian weapons that have cycled thru different war zones. Their getting money out of it untill it 'breaks' down. It's like a car rather then destroying it, it's better I sell it to Somali as 'scraps' since it's a damn IRIR inspired nation since 91. Same with medicines, food, etc. I don't eat anything in Africa outside of water bottled and 'fresh meat'. I am 'weary' even of the 'pasta' as they can 'repackage fake dates on it' and we don't have 'scientific society' to test the item. U wonder why our ppl are sick always, this is why their health needs increase and their life expectancy decrease and their productivity shorter then a western man.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@Finesse and @Manzana are really intelligent like almaas, hodan naaleeye, their leading our demographic. I noticed it's the females who have the most gains in the diaspora in comparison to the males who in all honesty are 'defeated' lama gabsan karan dibada with their 'somali mindset' when u enter 'scientific mindset' society. Even when u interview u need to 'quantify to number' as they 'weigh' it. Everything is a number is the saying in the west, somalis ma fahamsana, u don't have any 'uniqueness' your 'measured' on all aspects of your actions, behaviors, skills, creativity, physically, mentally, socially, wallahi Somalis markay la gabsan waayeen bay 'racism' crowd ku biireen, na bruv u just 'failed' just like u 'failed' in Somalia. Nothing wrong with failing, it even took it's toll on me working in govt and I took 1 year planned leave. Why? it's hard living justifying yourself to numbers and that's why many ppl just become wise and do their job and shut up not be 'mucurad' kkkkkk like Somali chaotic brain is used too when u got no numbers to justify your shit