9 Khawaarin Ajanabis caught trying to leave by sea inbetween Xarardheere & Ceel Dheer

Jungle

VIP
More to follow on them and their nationalities

Now that Ceel Dheer to Xaradheere coastal is clear in used by SNA daily these guys are stranded inland. These aren't the first ajanabis cuaght trying to flee. Every weeks elaays hand themselves over in and around Ceel Dheer. T

Now that Ceel Dheer to Xaradheere coastal is clear in used by SNA daily these guys are stranded inland. These aren't the first ajanabis cuaght trying to flee. Every weeks elaays hand themselves over in and around Ceel Dheer. T
Bro we need on child policy towards elay wiiq we must contain their population

@Jungle bro what do u think walhi i just came from celasha biyaha i was heading to my home xaryaale. I usualy sont use hoomeey but ended up using one today walhi it was dul of eelay and jar**r the smel was unbearable walahi nacal we need to get rid of these pple for ones and for all

Jungle

VIP
@Jungle bro what do u think walhi i just came from celasha biyaha i was heading to my home xaryaale. I usualy sont use hoomeey but ended up using one today walhi it was dul of eelay and jar**r the smel was unbearable walahi nacal we need to get rid of these pple for ones and for all
I agree eboow but ceelasha to xaryaale is quite a trip lol walle inaan bl raaceynin intaas

I recently seen a ugandan muslim lady saying somalis would pray on their own during tarawiix and when they asked the somalis why, they straight told the ugandans you people don't shower :dead:thing is they're clean but their body odour is strong. A kenyan BL in the afternoon will want to make you vomit :mjkkk:

Jungle

VIP
Buris and badiil family 🤣🤣 what the f*ck is that
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Jàreer marna burus u wataa marne badiil.

Adigo Murusade ah tacsi, aroos, quraan aqris macnaha zab kasto banaanka taagantahiin.

You people collect maqaar in Muqdisho outside all functions and the biggest factory of yours is in the area you claim to live in xaryaale, ill bring the video:pachah1:elaayda iyo jàreerta aad cayne xaad dhaantaa? No one except murusade is in the business of maqaar waa yaab not even the jàreers

Adigo Murusade ah tacsi, aroos, quraan aqris macnaha zab kasto banaanka taagantahiin.

You people collect maqaar in Muqdisho outside all functions and the biggest factory of yours is in the area you claim to live in xaryaale, ill bring the video:pachah1:elaayda iyo jàreerta aad cayne xaad dhaantaa? No one except murusade is in the business of maqaar waa yaab not even the jàreers
Bro calm down that is just business certain pple own
Also come to topic its okey we can beef but we need to work on comon threat if u are smart u get me

Walhi of i get enough capital i wil start leather company wah bro its good business.

IKHALIIL

Suldhaanka

If every khawarij was given a nail to the head when caught , imo the most raqiis solution, we would have finished them along time ago lakiin it seems sna and macawiisley are not so creative.

IKHALIIL

Suldhaanka
Did they board the caasi near kaamamka near qubuuraha maclin nuur?
I've heard nightmare stories of them entering caasi's and then making the whole place smell of xaar and kaadi

Trending

Latest posts