9-5 is slavery by choice

Nin123

Patriarchy is from Allah
VIP
I hate this shiti job everyday I want to quit it
This is basically slavery by choice. Repeat the same shit every day for 8 hours, this is not the life I want. Thank god I saved so much money, and am going to Africa to relax
So good luck to everyone who works 9-5 job.

Khaemwaset

Djiboutian 🇩🇯 | 𐒖𐒆𐒄A𐒗𐒃 🇸🇴
VIP
That's a fate I cannot suffer. I will be off shooting Habeshi and afars on my land. Soon they will be living like native Americans. On reservations whilst the Noble Somalis enjoy the land.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Nomadic lord

Simply better.
Saving money is a good thing, but investing it is also important because if things don't improve globally, inflation will eat away at your savings.

Rakoon

Secessionist
Brother I hope you enjoy your vacation inshalla back home but if you visiting the Xamar area , I would like to check out our new Camel tour business

🐪 Welcome to the Ultimate Nomad Adventure! 🐪

Embark on a captivating journey back in time with our camel tour business. Escape the city and reconnect with the nomadic life of our ancestors. Our expert guides will lead you to the breathtaking Somali countryside, where you can experience the tranquility and authenticity of nomadic living riding a Camel.

Highlights:
1️⃣ Expert Guides: Our knowledgeable guides ensure your safety and share captivating stories about nomadic traditions.

2️⃣ Authentic Nomadic Lifestyle: Ride majestic camels through the vast deserts, witness the beauty of the Somali landscape, and discover hidden oases.

3️⃣ Traditional Tents: Experience the essence of nomadic living in comfortable, traditional tents under starry skies.

4️⃣ Fresh Somali Cuisine: Savor mouthwatering traditional food prepared by talented chefs using locally sourced ingredients.

5️⃣ Cultural Exchange: Interact with local communities, engage in conversations, and immerse yourself in traditional dances and crafts.

Join us for an extraordinary adventure and rediscover the nomadic spirit within you. Book your unforgettable journey today and create lasting memories.

I hate this shiti job everyday I want to quit it
This is basically slavery by choice. Repeat the same shit every day for 8 hours, this is not the life I want. Thank god I saved so much money, and am going to Africa to relax
So good luck to everyone who works 9-5 job.
The title is a contradiction. How can you have a choice and be a slave in the same time? The fact that you can leave literally proves you're free. That's a stupid ass title man.

Nin123

Patriarchy is from Allah
VIP
The title is a contradiction. How can you have a choice and be a slave in the same time? The fact that you can leave literally proves you're free. That's a stupid ass title man.
But everyone need money so they just stay with their job they hate better than being broke

9 - 5 jobs seem way better option than having your own business and being 24/7 stressed. You get paid to do the same shit for 8 hours basically school, the only downside is it being boring.

I wouldn't say its by choice we all gotta make out money some way. and honestly, 9 to 5 office jobs are probably a better choice. Some people are working 12 hour manual labor graveyard shifts.