86 hour water fast

Has anyone tried this fasting regimen?

Protocol:
  • First 24 Hrs only drink water (with electrolytes)
  • Next two days, along with the electrolyte water throughout the day, twice a day you have bone broth

Lowkey feels like he was pushing those products :mjpls:

Protocol:
  • Next two days, along with the electrolyte water throughout the day, twice a day you have bone broth

Just eat some dhuux and put sea salt in your water copy the same steps. Yoink.

Nah just giving a cost-effective version.
I'm not worried cost. I'm wondering about how the bone broth would effect things. Obviously you'd still enter ketosis due to the lack of glucose and lose weight. But the clean nutrients and protein from bone broth seems counterintuitive to the whole autophagy component of the fast.

I'm not worried cost. I'm wondering about how the bone broth would effect things. Obviously you'd still enter ketosis due to the lack of glucose. But the clean protein from bone broth seems counterintuitive to the whole autophagy component of the fast.
Beats me :kobeok:

NidarNidar

Punisher

Protocol:

I did a 72-hour water fast when I was back home, I was doing keto at the time, so it was easy to transition, it thoroughly cleansed my insides and felt great.

Unless you have a co-morbidity , you can water fast for long time periods. I recommend replenishing electrolytes if you are doing extended water fasts.