82 year Somali-Tutsi Man

Why do Somalis love associating with other ethnicities when we cant give the niggas who live with us our rights. We can talk about Tutsis and Rendilles when we get rid of 4.5

El Nino

Cabsi cabsi
VIP
Somalis are so delusional. They think any ethnic group in Africa that resembles them must belong to them. Tutsis are not of Somali origin please…. Even on tiktok you’ll see Somalis in the comments claiming ajanabi people cos we look alike. Fucking embarrassing people.

This is wonderful, we need to assimilate every ethnic group in Horn of Africa and the Tutsis too, since they originate in the Horn also. Think big, not small.
Think About It GIF by Identity

A rwandan woman was telling my uncle how there are a lot of people with a Somali father/grandfather across east Africa there’s plenty of people like this adeer they’ve just assimilated

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
This guy in the video is literally HALF TUTSI sxb, but I understand your point. Somalis have done that for centuries. Somalis claim everything that looks Somali as Somali, the British noted it along with the vanity and superiority complex Somalis have, which shocked Anglos because they were used to seeing other people around bow to them while Somalis saw anglos as beneath them
:mjlol:
View attachment 242380
Please make a thread on this
:pachah1:

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
Somalis are so delusional. They think any ethnic group in Africa that resembles them must belong to them. Tutsis are not of Somali origin please…. Even on tiktok you’ll see Somalis in the comments claiming ajanabi people cos we look alike. Fucking embarrassing people.
Somalis don't even claim Oromo, Anfar, or even some clans garso etc, but once they are distance, and look alike then it will be fine to claim them. THat is my conclusion