giphy.gif

THE PARADOX IS BROKEN

THIS MAN IS THE BEST SOMALI MAN ALIVE

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP
Bisinka.

:nahgirl: That gif is disgusting.

Also Somali people being retarded again! I need to not watch these videos. They annoy me.

How is an 80 year old man marrying a 60 year old controversial? She's 20 years younger than him and has the ability to walk unassisted. Lol

Kulaha why didn't you marry a young girl. :yloezpe:

Last edited:

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Somalis and their stupidity.

Wallahi their hatred for women is something else.

She's 20 years younger than him!!

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP
Somalis and their stupidity.

Wallahi their hatred for women is something else.

She's 20 years younger than him!!

They're acting like he's doing her a favour and that he can do better. The man can barely speak, he's at the end of the road and she'll likely be his caretaker for the couple of years he has left. Who knows, she probably has to wipe his bottom. :vqbuyv0:

Backwards people. :ileycry:

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
They're acting like he's doing her a favour and that he can do better. The man can barely speak, he's at the end of the road and she'll likely be his caretaker for the couple of years he has left. Who knows, she probably has to wipe his bottom. :vqbuyv0:

Backwards people. :ileycry:
I know Wallahi. She did him a favor if she married him now, this is the time where she would have enjoyed her days as a free woman. She's a good woman, better than any 18 year old. May Allah swt give her the strength to wipe that fuuto of his.

ReeBorama

"I'd kill for a Noble Peace Prize"
Guurkiinu guur khayr guri nabada allaw ka yeel... Waysada ha isku ilaashadaan, wehelna ha isku ahaadaan..There is nothing worse facing the last years of your life alone.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Genie

The last suugo bender
Everyone (mainly the men) think all marriage and relationships are just about sex , can we not just think that he is perhaps lonely and needs a companion perhaps his wife passed and after years of mourning he decided to remarry to have a new company , to help him out, to go to when he needs someone to talk to , to get advice from , to ask for meals he cannot cook for himself ... etc

This is why Abdullah ibn Muhammad ibn Munazil (Allah have mercy upon him), of the early Muslims, said, “The believer seeks excuses for their brethren, while the hypocrite seeks out the faults of their brethren.” [Sulami, Adab al-Suhba]

Sometimes its good to have the benefit of the doubt about others :uCkf6mf:

good luck to the couple :icon mrgreen:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending