80 students from Gashaamo district graduate from Ethiopia universities

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Abdurahman_somali good to see your folks are leaving behind the camel and hitting the books.

MashaAllah this is great news and makes me proud. 75 students is a good number for a district of around 100k people. I wish my folks would focus more on K5, because reer Gashaamo were sleeping for to long. Unfornetly most Haud-HY i know, prefer to invest in Hargeysa and Burco. It is good to see that at least the people back home are getting educated now and looking for their share in this region.

Bohol

VIP
MashaAllah this is great news and makes me proud. 75 students is a good number for a district of around 100k people. I wish my folks would focus more on K5, because reer Gashaamo were sleeping for to long. Unfornetly most Haud-HY i know, prefer to invest in Hargeysa and Burco. It is good to see that at least the people back home are getting educated now and looking for their share in this region.

Gashaamo and Daror districts were grazing lands for Garhajis nomads historically that is why most people are nomads there. However both districts are getting urbanized nowadays between them there is 180 Gx towns.

Gashaamo and Daror districts were grazing lands for Garhajis nomads historically that is why most people are nomads there. However both districts are getting urbanized nowadays between them there is 180 Gx towns.

Yeah even today, although some of my family members have settled in the city (Burco) many remained nomads and still graze in our tuulo in Gashaamo district.

180 is a good number. What number you expect for GX in the new census ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending