8 year old Somali boy killed in Gothenburg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Apollo

VIP
I bet that grenade got smuggled in from the Balkans. Those fuckers still have many military grade weapons floating around on their black market.

Nin xun

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
That cultural enrichment.

Mogadishu's traditions now in the Nordics.
An 8 year has just died, right now is not the time for you assholes to gloat and bootyclap with your rightwing propaganda. What's next are you going to call muslims in Europe mudslimes(or whatever pejorative word you prefer) too?
:pacspit:
AUN to the little kid, this shit has gone too fucking far.
:tocry:

Apollo

VIP
An 8 year has just died, right now is not the time for you assholes to gloat and bootyclap with your rightwing propaganda. What's next are you going to call muslims in Europe mudslimes(or whatever pejorative word you prefer) too?
:pacspit:
AUN to the little kid, this shit has gone too fucking far.
:tocry:

This is a forum. Things get discussed. What's interesting about just saying AUN and totally ignoring the underlying issues?

Merca

Inactive.
The gang violence is getting out of control in Sweden and the outcomes are horrible. AUN to the little boy and may Allah ease the pain of his relatives and family.

Nin xun

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
This is a forum. Things get discussed. What's interesting about just saying AUN and totally ignoring the underlying issues?
It's called giving condolences, usually when you use a tragedy to gloat use a bit of tact and you won't come of as being a total retard. Yes thank you for that very giving information and I know this is a forum but you weren't discussing as much as you were gloating over the fact that Sweden is a "hellhole" and started throwing out far right buzzwords like cultural enrichment, tell me do you also happen to believe that somalis are retards with the IQ of 60?

So whats your solution? Kick out all somali immigrants and send them back to Somalia? That's the only thing you talk about anyway.

AUN:mjcry:

How they even do this kinda shit in Sweden is beyond me. Immigrant mentality there is fucked up. Doesn't help that a lot got tossed in Ghettos with more focus on acceptance than integration. This coupled with welfare which takes away incentives to work, no aspirations because you're stuck with like minded immigrants at shitty schools and too much free time creates this.

In Sweden and rest of Scandinavia you can't just put all of the pepper in a corner of the table. You gotta season the food accordingly.

Nin xun

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
where the f*ck do people even find a grenade? walahi this world is so fucked up
It's mostly old military hardware and leftovers from the Balkan wars. Gang violence and criminality can't be solved with just policing as it's a societal issue. My cousin you use to work in a youth corrections facility and he was talking about how this shit is a very clear pattern, poor kids from broken homes find the family they never had in these gangs.
Yes, I am serious. Letting in thousands of ex-Mooryaan will eventually result in Mooryaanimo in Sweden as well.

Suck it up if you can't accept the truth.
Most of the people in these gangs are kids who are born or grew up here, are you saying that being a mooryaan is something somalis are genetically predisposed to?
:westbrookwtf:
AUN:mjcry:

How they even do this kinda shit in Sweden is beyond me. Immigrant mentality there is fucked up. Doesn't help that a lot got tossed in Ghettos with more focus on acceptance than integration. This coupled with welfare which takes away incentives to work, no aspirations because you're stuck with like minded immigrants at shitty schools and too much free time creates this.

In Sweden and rest of Scandinavia you can't just put all of the pepper in a corner of the table. You gotta season the food accordingly.
Problem is there is no jobs, why do you think there are as so many swedes working in Norway. Sweden likes to take in refugees to brag about being a "humanitarian superpower"(whatever the f*ck that means) but also like to conveniently forget that their immigrants are rotting away in ghettoes with shitty schools and no jobs and then act surprised when you get gangs and jihadists.
:damedamn:

Apollo

VIP
Most of the people in these gangs are kids who are born or grew up here, are you saying that being a mooryaan is something somalis are genetically predisposed to?
:westbrookwtf:

Their parents are idiots who can't raise kids properly. In German there's a phrase 'apple does not fall far from the tree'. It's very applicable to these Somali perpetrators.

Their parents are idiots who can't raise kids properly. In German there's a phrase 'apple does not fall far from the tree'. It's very applicable to these people.
There's another saying in Norwegian that also very applicable

You're talking out of your ass.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts