8,000 SNA Special Forces (aka Ciil Qabe Red Barrets) trained in Eritrea arrived in Mogadishu......

:ohdamn: i fear for my Hawiye Madasha, these Special Forces named Ciil Qabe i heard eat Raw bloody meat for breakfast, lunch and dinner, walahi they dont mess about.

A threatening daunting message to the weak Madasha by the Ciil Qabe Special Forces.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
With 8k troops arriving today Turkey also gave us new weapons and sexy APCs. Seems like the failed opposition will have to deal woth a freshly re inforced Farmaajo

Afro Asiatic

Afrocanada
:ohdamn: i fear for my Hawiye Madasha, these Special Forces named Ciil Qabe i heard eat Raw bloody meat for breakfast, lunch and dinner, walahi they dont mess about.

A threatening daunting message to the weak Madasha by the Ciil Qabe Special Forces.

They are similar to Afghan army, once AMISOM leaves we know what will happen

bidenkulaha

GalYare
Lol these guys are probably Eritrean. We must take a DNA of every single ‘returning’ nigga. The actual Somalis that went for training were smoked by TPLF.

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
Must be ghost soldiers, since Sahan lying agents like Rashid told us on Twitter that Somali troops were killed in Ethiopia :heh:

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
Wait a min, I thought they was killed in Tigray?

giphy.gif

Somalia truly needs to crackdown on fake news. This is proof.

8k kulaha, we know they are not even 100 but if you bring 100k Army, Hawiye will still defeat your ass all the way to Kenyan borders.

Trending

Latest posts