75yr old Jamaican arrested for armed robbery along with 5 older men

brampton-6-charges-2.jpg

https://www.680news.com/2019/10/09/6-people-facing-63-charges-after-7m-worth-of-electronics-stolen/
Six people, including a 75-year-old man, are facing a total of 63 charges in connection with a string of highly lucrative robberies.

Peel regional police say the men were responsible for a robbery in March 2019 in which a delivery truck loaded with $7-million worth of high-end electronics were stolen in Brampton.

However, the stolen goods were rendered inoperable by the manufacturer once they were reported stolen.

Police say some of the same suspects then attempted another cargo heist on July 28 in the area of Steeles Avenue and Winston Churchill Boulevard. While a security guard was assaulted and held at gunpoint during the attempted robbery, the suspects escaped empty handed after realizing they were being recorded by a security camera.

About a month later, in August, the same group of men entered a truck yard in Mississauga and stole three trucks. Later that night, police managed to intercept four of the suspects as they were on their way to commit another robbery at a warehouse in Mississauga.

Investigators believe these same individuals may be responsible for other similar robberies.

“Because they are co-ordinated and they did orchestrate these robberies, we think that there is possibly more – as far back as May 2018 or even prior to that,” said Det. Steve Sherwin.

Police added that while they don’t believe there are any ties to organized crime, they have not ruled that possibility out.

Garnett Ricketts, 45, of Mississauga,
Ian Mitchell, 47, of Brampton,
Dexter Abrams, 49, of Toronto,
Christopher Mornan, 50, of Brampton,
Kenrick Young, 61, of Brampton and
Cecil Young, 75, of Toronto
are facing a number of charges including robbery, robbery with a firearm and kidnapping.

“I’d be lying if I said I wasn’t surprised that a 75-year-old man was charged,” said Sherwin, adding police would not comment on the relationship between the six men. However, they did say they were known to police prior to the investigation.

https://www.680news.com/2019/10/09/6-people-facing-63-charges-after-7m-worth-of-electronics-stolen/

Last edited:
All them thugs are over 45yrs old, one is even 75yrs old. Them Jamaicans are criminals at any age.
I feel sorry for xalimos who marry Jamaicans. Their progeny will be thugs for life.
:chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah:

All them thugs are over 45yrs old, one is even 75yrs old. Them Jamaicans are criminals at any age.
I feel sorry for xalimos who marry Jamaicans. Their progeny will be thugs for life.
:chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah:

They say the apple doesn't fall far from the tree.

Trending

Latest posts