smh they just bust nuts in the females and then duck out

Last edited:

Jjero

MO-G GROUPIE ♡
@Someone we did it :mjlol:
tumblr_mrd8v0tWlP1sbydgwo1_500.gif

Hoosjeed

Guusha ya leh?
And these are the "Men" that some Xalimos are fighting their own families to be with.

Yaab. What makes them think they'll get treated any better?

Nightline Kid

Hippo Crate
They think if they denigrate black people, they'll be accepted by Stormfront crew! :reallymaury:
Meanwhile Somalis are the most discussed ethnic group alongside African-Americans and Latinos
:kanyehmm:

I found a thread over there by a desperate cadaan bootyclapping Somali begging them, saying Somalis are superior to other Africans, and most of the responses were just laughing at the OP
:drakelaugh:

Meanwhile Somalis are the most discussed ethnic group alongside African-Americans and Latinos
:kanyehmm:

I found a thread over there by a desperate cadaan bootyclapping Somali begging them, saying Somalis are superior to other Africans, and most of the responses were just laughing at the OP
:drakelaugh:

So you get you get your self-steem and validation from what anonymous folks supposedly say about Somalis on internet? I can assure no true Somali geeljire would denigrate one group in order to earn brownie points from another because a true a geeljire needs no validation from anyone.

And how exactly are Somalis superior to other Africans? We're qaxooti extraordinaire! Somalia features at the bottom of every major measure of human progress. We're not poor developing, we're actually Least Developed Country sharing the honour with other glorious nations such as Afghanistan and Yemen.

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
So you get you get your self-steem and validation from what anonymous folks supposedly say about Somalis on internet? I can assure no true Somali geeljire would denigrate one group in order to earn brownie points from another because a true a geeljire needs no validation from anyone.

And how exactly are Somalis superior to other Africans? We're qaxooti extraordinaire! Somalia features at the bottom of every major measure of human progress. We're not poor developing, we're actually Least Developed Country sharing the honour with other glorious nations such as Afghanistan and Yemen.

Shut the f*ck up you cuck

Nightline Kid

Hippo Crate

I think you misunderstood me completely, I was agreeing with what you said about Stormfront. How did you get all that from my post?
:mjlol:

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Ann Coulter gives off that post-operative tranny vibe minus the visible Adam's apple. I don't know what to make of that one. :farmajoyaab: Transvestigation continues...

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
Ann Coulter gives off that post-operative tranny vibe minus the visible Adam's apple. I don't know what to make of that one. :farmajoyaab: Transvestigation continues...
Her arguments also happens to make a lot of sense, actually scratch that logic and truth isn't important anymore is it

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Her arguments also happens to make a lot of sense, actually scratch that logic and truth isn't important anymore is it

Even if the rate of single AA mothers (outside of marriage) is high, it's not top of mind for us Somalis. And why would she care? She's more than likely a man:reallymaury: with no sway over the life choices of others like yourself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending