7 reasons why Xalimos are superior than white women

Status
Not open for further replies.
  • Somali women are not modest, they are anti social and rude as hell. The ones from London act fools late at night.
  • They have sabrina dhowre thighs and are overweight.
  • Somali women have horrible skin due to heavy make up, example, look at the chick on snapchat.
  • Majority of somali women are BLM followers, barely give a shit about somalia and want black dick.
  • Xalimos go to the mosque on fridays and dress like groupies on saturdays in the clubs.
  • I've heard of xalimos robbing somali adeers, they knock on the door, then they pull out a knife.
Somali women should not be your priority, at least not in the west, xalimos have degraded so much bisinki.
jheez, honestly, i like my xalimos but if i had to choose between a fine somali chick and a fine white chick, i would for sure go for the white one, i want to have half somali half cadaan a mixed children :fittytousand::fittytousand:

I AM A MALE SO THEY WILL HAVE A QABIL AND BE LEGIT SOMALIS WITH A SOMALI SURNAME warsame:dabcasar:

FendiFanatic

Freedom of Speech
I like all women cadaan and somali i dont have a preference. man ion even f*ck girls cause im horny no more I just get a rush off of nutting in them and leaving

jheez, honestly, i like my xalimos but if i had to choose between a fine somali chick and a fine white chick, i would for sure go for the white one, i want to have half somali half cadaan a mixed children :fittytousand::fittytousand:

I AM A MALE SO THEY WILL HAVE A QABIL AND BE LEGIT SOMALIS WITH A SOMALI SURNAME warsame:dabcasar:
All you post here is how you will marry a white woman saxib we don't need you mentioning this shit everywhere goodbye

Status
Not open for further replies.