7 reasons why arms are better than legs

Status
Not open for further replies.
1) I've never seen a nigga running away from the cops using their arms. It's always the legs that do the running

2) Arms are hard working limbs that will build themselves while legs are lazy fucks don't do jack shit and half of them are too stubborn to build themselves

3) Arms are more trustworthy. There's a reason you greet people with your arms and not legs

4) Have you ever seen a suicide bomber without legs? Me neither.

5) Arms want to be your friend, they're never plotting anything behind you back. Meanwhile you legs can often be found plotting when to make you fall over and look like a retard

6) You ever see somebody fighting for their country using their legs? Me neither. Legs are unpatriotic, you can't even shoot guns with them. How are people supposed to win wars with just legs?

7) Arms are much more valuable to you than legs. Legs you can just hide inside some pants. With arms they will cooperate with you and fully integrate into your shirt making you look swole af:wow:

You can always skip leg day but never arms day :wow:

tumblr_ni084m0Zkc1s86zvuo1_500.jpg

DuctTape

I have an IQ of 300
1) I've never seen a nigga running away from the cops using their arms. It's always the legs that do the running

2) Arms are hard working limbs that will build themselves while legs are lazy fucks don't do jack shit and half of them are too stubborn to build themselves

3) Arms are more trustworthy. There's a reason you greet people with your arms and not legs

4) Have you ever seen a suicide bomber without legs? Me neither.

5) Arms want to be your friend, they're never plotting anything behind you back. Meanwhile you legs can often be found plotting when to make you fall over and look like a retard

6) You ever see somebody fighting for their country using their legs? Me neither. Legs are unpatriotic, you can't even shoot guns with them. How are people supposed to win wars with just legs?

7) Arms are much more valuable to you than legs. Legs you can just hide inside some pants. With arms they will cooperate with you and fully integrate into your shirt making you look swole af:wow:

You can always skip leg day but never arms day :wow:
What the f*ck
This thread killed me wallahi :dead::dead::dead:

QalinQor

Catfish
:mjlol:I love the randomness of this thread.. I'll choose legs over arms anyday!

My legs are my best physical feature :jcoleno: sometimes hooyo bans me from the living room for jammin in my boxers:stopit:

VixR

Veritas
Yet I'd rather be a one-armed cripple than lose any of my legs. In fact, I don't consider a person with one hand/arm missing a cripple. They're still fully functional ppl.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts