6mths N the country, Xalimo, decided 2 drive & kills a 7mnths-old. Now found guilty of vehicular..

Status
Not open for further replies.

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP
:bell: How is this 31 year old refugee that speaks zero English going to survive in prison for 5yrs? God I pray for her, she's probably going to be raped and much much more.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Imagine you give birth to a healthy child. You care and feed the child pour your hopes and dreams into the child. Only for a lady with a learners permit to do a u turn on the highway and kill the innocent baby.

The woman had been in accident after accident. She knew what she was doing was wrong. Part of the reason why Somali are (rightfully) hated is because they use the lack of English excuse when they f*ck shit up. Stop defending criminals just because they look like you.

And we are rightfully mad when those amisom bastards run over and injure people.

Why not be just and take the side of the actual victim. This lady is disgusting and should very much be in prison.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
sxb columbus doesn't even have an issue with traffic, and isn't that big. Imagine them driving in cities like LA, Chicago, Phoenix and Houston?

I was talking about what occured in ATL...Cant forget one particular crash where that Somali was dispatched to akhiro imminently after entering a one way street. On top of that the cop put the ticket on that dead person

I know a lady who paid off an instructor to get her permit. She told everyone else, until one of them got caught. Somalis like short cuts.

Waxan aday Dhagaxbuur.
I am going to dhegahbuur, sanaag, xamar, kismayo next summer inshallah.
I am doing a tour wallahi.
what's there to do in ur waqooyi areas?

I was talking about what occured in ATL...Cant forget one particular crash where that Somali was dispatched to akhiro imminently after entering a one way street. On top of that the cop put the ticket on that dead person
i didn't hear of that.
I think they should make it a law that unless u speak and understand english, u should stay away from the roads.
this would force people to learn the language.

At least they gave her five years some people get longer sentences

Honestly if you can't speak the native country language you shouldn't receive a license it's just common sense :francis:

Status
Not open for further replies.