6mths N the country, Xalimo, decided 2 drive & kills a 7mnths-old. Now found guilty of vehicular..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Somali fobs are extremely stubborn. I remember fob family members of mine trying to learn how to drive before they even had a job, or could even work in the u.s.
It's so weird. They'd ask me to teach them all the time, and after so much time, they still didn't know how to drive.
I told them to learn the rules of the state first. I couldn't get it through them, and they'd get made at me.

Fobs need to be kept away from cars until they learn the language.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Yes but that is only to make themselves younger not older. It is possible he is already in his 40s.

Actually you are wrong !

People here in the states use to buy slots in a family sponsorship and the name age could very wildly, this is before the DNA was imposed. I constantly run into hooyos in my line of work who have such a young age but are in actuality an old person and so therefore they eventually tell their doctors "I'm not really this age but rather this one" an age 12 years older

:bell: How is this 31 year old refugee that speaks zero English going to survive in prison for 5yrs? God I pray for her, she's probably going to be raped and much much more.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Somali fobs are extremely stubborn. I remember fob family members of mine trying to learn how to drive before they even had a job, or could even work in the u.s.
It's so weird. They'd ask me to teach them all the time, and after so much time, they still didn't know how to drive.
I told them to learn the rules of the state first. I couldn't get it through them, and they'd get made at me.

Fobs need to be kept away from cars until they learn the language.

It's amazing how we have similar stories. There's this old head with young young young children who got dropped here in the states straight from herding his camels. I've been helping him for 3 years now although I just recently cut off helping him bc I reached a reciprocal let him learn it tbeough trial and errors.

The biggest obstacle he had was learning to drive. He crashed that car 3x but somehow, with sheer determination and Somali madness he has semi-learned to drive. He doesn't go on the freeway. He takes the longest route. I kept thinking anytime soon I will hear about his passing because he'd tell me how he came close to being hit in a high impact crash because he would change lanes forgetting to turn the signal. His kids would tell me that "today some cadaan man was cussing at us and followed us for a mile.

I met a woman at work (a service user) who told me a lesbian fingered her using butter as a lube when she was in prison.
Must have been very slippery. And tasty as well. Butter on malab, why didn't I think of that.

So women are just as beastly to each other as men. What happened to the gentle sex? Rough world.

What
The
Actual
f*ck

Why didn't she fight back? Or is she a lesbian?

She's straight, she's now into body building after what happened to her. The woman who assaulted her was twice her size and the guards didn't hear her screams. She mentioned that there was another woman in the room, maybe she held her down?

Probably, based on "Orange is the new black" yes.
I have no idea what this means, but it sounds amusing. The only connection between molestation and orange that I know is a certain orange colored executive of a certain global superpower who boasted on tape in that country's recent election cycle that he grabbed women's clit when he was a reality TV star. Hope that's not too cryptic.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
She's straight, she's now into body building after what happened to her. The woman who assaulted her was twice her size and the guards didn't hear her screams. She mentioned that there was another woman in the room, maybe she held her down?
That's so scary Wallahi.

It's amazing how we have similar stories. There's this old head with young young young children who got dropped here in the states straight from herding his camels. I've been helping him for 3 years now although I just recently cut off helping him bc I reached a reciprocal let him learn it tbeough trial and errors.

The biggest obstacle he had was learning to drive. He crashed that car 3x but somehow, with sheer determination and Somali madness he has semi-learned to drive. He doesn't go on the freeway. He takes the longest route. I kept thinking anytime soon I will hear about his passing because he'd tell me how he came close to being hit in a high impact crash because he would change lanes forgetting to turn the signal. His kids would tell me that "today some cadaan man was cussing at us and followed us for a mile.
Yeap, it's the same across NA.
Fobs should be shipped to England where they don't drive.:trumpsmirk:

real talk, even when they do learn to drive, they don't know or forget the rules.

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Yeap, it's the same across NA.
Fobs should be shipped to England where they don't drive.:trumpsmirk:

real talk, even when they do learn to drive, they don't know or forget the rules.

One way streets have claimed a lot of Somalis, killed them or maimed them. Crazy stories out there of such an occurance

One way streets have claimed a lot of Somalis, killed them or maimed them. Crazy stories out there of such an occurance
sxb columbus doesn't even have an issue with traffic, and isn't that big. Imagine them driving in cities like LA, Chicago, Phoenix and Houston?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending