6mths N the country, Xalimo, decided 2 drive & kills a 7mnths-old. Now found guilty of vehicular..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
homicide.

A week before running over the 7 month old baby, GET THIS, she was driving on the freeway and when she just recognized that she missed her exit she stopped and tried to make a U-Turn on a freeway :jaynerd::jcoleno::jcoleno::jcoleno::jcoleno: Commuters called 911 on her and luckily a cop was right there. That cop got into huge trouble a week later when she killed the toddler bc he was supposed to suspend her license that day because she had a temporary license which you can't drive alone.

https://www.10tv.com/article/woman-accused-crashing-7-month-old-found-guilty-vehicular-homicide

Read the comments underneath the article :jcoleno:

I saw the video and she was driving like she was drunk lol, poor woman had no license too. But 5 years behind bars is not that bad

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP

She looks as though she's older than my mother in her 50s. Yaab this woman is not a day younger than 60. Indha adeegan bal fiiri. :chrisfreshhah:

This freshly brought up from camps should not be able to get drivers licenses. One even asked my cousin to park for her, not parellel park, just to park close to the curb. She was at least a foot away.

:deadmanny:

Last edited:

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot

She looks as though she's older than my mother in her 50s. Yaab this woman is not a day younger than 60. Inshallah adeega Val fiiri. :chrisfreshhah:

This freshly brought up from camps should not be able to get drivers licenses. One even asked my cousin to park for her, not parellel park, just to park close to the curb. She was at least a foot away.

What image are you looking at ? She looks 31. Are you looking somewhere else ?

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
I saw the video and she was driving like she was drunk lol, poor woman had no license too. But 5 years behind bars is not that bad

She escaped cleanly because with good behavior she'll be out in 3 years but she'll be haunted by that child forever.

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP
What image are you looking at ? She looks 31. Are you looking somewhere else ?

:damn: That picture is not of a 31 year old.

Mo farah would be three years older than her and knaan would be 8 years older than her.To me she could be both their mothers,

I saw the video of her too. She doesn't even speak a word of English and was wiping snot onto her jilbab. :ohlord:

She got into several crashes as well on a learners permit.:snoop:

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Temporary license? You mean a permit?

I hope they deport her because jail won't be easy for her since she can't speak the language.

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Temporary license? You mean a permit?

I hope they deport her because jail won't be easy for her since she can't speak the language.

I made a mistake...you know one of them learner's license...

I respect ...SHE MADE A U-TURN ON THE FREEWAY:ooh::ooh::ooh::ooh::drakewtf::drakewtf:
Waar wuxu indha adkeydaa

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit

She looks as though she's older than my mother in her 50s. Yaab this woman is not a day younger than 60. Indha adeegan bal fiiri. :chrisfreshhah:

They all lie about their age sis.

Bohol

VIP
:damn: That picture is not of a 31 year old.

Mo farah would be three years older than her and knaan would be 8 years older than her.To me she could be both their mothers,

I saw the video of her too. She doesn't even speak a word of English and was wiping snot onto her jilbab. :ohlord:

She got into several crashes as well on a learners permit.:snoop:

Halimos age way faster than farahs though. It is like comparing apples and oranges.

A farah can be in his 40s and still look like in his 20s. Take for example the 1 legged Barking rapist.

A one-legged 38-year-old man who raped a 15-year-old girl and threatened to kill her has been jailed for nine years.
image.jpg

Halimos age way faster than farahs though. It is like comparing apples and oranges.

A farah can be in his 40s and still look like in his 20s. Take for example the 1 legged Barking rapist.

A one-legged 38-year-old man who raped a 15-year-old girl and threatened to kill her has been jailed for nine years.
image.jpg
how does that thing looks young :gucciwhat:

he is just malnourished so there's not much meat on his face for his skin to wrinkle :damedamn:

Bohol

VIP
how does that thing looks young :gucciwhat:

he is just malnourished so there's not much meat on his face for his skin to wrinkle :damedamn:

He looks like a farah in his late 20s. If his age wasn't revealed we would never know he is just 2 years
away from 40 lol.

that's just how somalis back home learn to drive.

you just step behind the wheel one day and learn by trial and error. somebody should've explained the rules to her.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts