6ixbuzz and imjustbait

I remember when theses popular Instagram pages used to post somali slander weekly but haven’t seen it in a longgg time. I guess mocking Somalis became culturally unacceptable lol

JohnCena

PROFESSIONAL SHITPOSTER
I remember when theses popular Instagram pages used to post somali slander weekly but haven’t seen it in a longgg time. I guess mocking Somalis became culturally unacceptable lol
The owner is eitrean, but hes cool with a lot of malis like Robin Banks and top5.

But yeah I know what u mean LMAOO. He used to steady roast

No other ethnicity was being dissed. This was maddening. Someone should have called their criminal cousins on these page owners

Somalis came through on the 6ixbuzz comment section guns blazing. I remember them dissing the owner all the time and finally he stopped

Isn’t Imjustbait business partners with a Somali guy?

Might be why he stopped posting slanderous memes

AbdiTV is a weak bitc** imagine your colleague violating Somalis everyday. I would knock tf out that mix race bich in an instant.

He on the same ranks as Akafi. Not Somali and a traitor.

No other ethnicity was being dissed. This was maddening. Someone should have called their criminal cousins on these page owners

Somalis came through on the 6ixbuzz comment section guns blazing. I remember them dissing the owner all the time and finally he stopped
Dude literally no other ethnicity was being discussed lol being somali in the west is an anomaly

Its a classic case of somalis letting their ajnabi friends get comfy in participating in somali jokes especially regarding opposite gender.

Cerberus

I started my own security company Cerberus.
VIP
The owner is eitrean, but hes cool with a lot of malis like Robin Banks and top5.

But yeah I know what u mean LMAOO. He used to steady roast
JohnCena is black now? when did John Cena turn black from white?

Trending