68IQ back at it again

@SomaliWadaniSoldier what do you think of the low IQ qabiil epidemic happening among Somalis? from "Reer hebel till I dhimo to this? Lool cringe.

Also mods, please don't put this in the tribal/politics section. It's not about that, let it stay in the generals.

Last edited:

Medulla

Bah Qabiil Fluid
I'm making a new qabiil for those interested let me know. I'm gonna steal a plot of land in Somalia including the surrounding areas and make my own version of singapore.

I know it's off topic but the girl looks macaan and the guy (no homo) is a handsome dude.
Naa I think he spending way too much in the sunlight in his photos that why he looks brighter. Don't acknowledge other men. I don't care if he has million keeping walking like you didn't see nothing

Last edited:

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP
Dark skins are usually the softest niggas don't cap. There's more dark skin khanises then there are light skins.
The f*ck is you saying sxb :damn:
All the west coast mali khanises are light skin :drakelaugh:
It has been known lightskin niggas are soft :kodaksmiley:
Y’all can claim akafi:drakelaugh:

The f*ck is you saying sxb :damn:
All the west coast mali khanises are light skin :drakelaugh:
It has been known lightskin niggas are soft :kodaksmiley:
All the Khanis madow niggas I know or heard of are dark skin. Don't forget that tranny bluemakeup fuad.

Lightskin niggas aren't soft, it's just that we get more es then you since we are better looking but now that trend is shifting because the shorties feel sorry for you:drakelaugh:

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP
All the Khanis madow niggas I know or heard of are dark skin. Don't forget that tranny bluemakeup fuad.

Lightskin niggas aren't soft, it's just that we get more es then you since we are better looking but now that trend is shifting because the shorties feel sorry for you.
We statistically have longer to please your women. This is fact
Nigga my job was near downtown Seattle :damn: pride fest y’all light skins showed up in numbers :damn: :damn:
@Shmurda get em outta here :drakelaugh:

Shmurda

King Of NSFW

Lightskin niggas aren't soft, it's just that we get more es then you since we are better looking but now that trend is shifting because the shorties feel sorry for you:drakelaugh:
Shordies want darkskin gus like how a crackhead wants crack they're addicts for it im ngl lightskins still pull their fairshare laakin the present and future is all about darkies :manny:

We statistically have longer to please your women. This is fact
Nigga my job was near downtown Seattle :damn: pride fest y’all light skins showed up in numbers :damn: :damn:
@Shmurda get em outta here :drakelaugh:
OK and? This nigga that went to the same high school as me use to be softy who hanged around females:pachah1:

It's known that darkskin niggas are the biggest softys so they try to project their insecurities on us since all the es use to mock them:chrisfreshhah: