68 strikes back!

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
Monkey see monkey do.

And wtf is with the phrase "till I dhimo"?

Somalenglish? At least write it well if you're tryna rep yo primitive qabiils. :ayaanswag:

Yukon_Niner

Ugaas of the supreme gentleman
VIP
Of course, But I’m less formal now. I have learnt from social media the current trends and expectations amongst the youth
You know your profile picture use to piss me off. The chimpanzee or whatever it was that looked like it was smacked on the Japanese rising sun made me rage inside for some reason. I truly hated that thing and I thank you for never adopting it again.

I swear you were more into genetics or eugenics or something.

Lord of Warshiekh

Friend of a Selected few, The Rt.Hon.
You know your profile picture use to piss me off. The chimpanzee or whatever it was that looked like it was smacked on the Japanese rising sun made me rage inside for some reason. I truly hated that thing and I thank you for never adopting it again.

I swear you were more into genetics or eugenics or something.
Actually, no. I’ve always been more on the history side. Why did that ape anger you?

Yukon_Niner

Ugaas of the supreme gentleman
VIP
Actually, no. I’ve always been more on the history side. Why did that ape anger you?
Oh must be my brain then. You definitely argued over inane shit with that Dhal (or was it Grant?) guy right? That 60 year old weirdo chilling in the history section ready to pounce on everyone who denied the ancient Bantu history of Somalia. I think my brain might be failing me because it could've been @Apollo

That monkeys smile. I genuinely can't explain but some anger would well up everytime I saw it, that profile picture was cursed.

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
The New Generation repeating the mistakes of the Old Generation:

MashaAllah Tabarakallah, the future of Somalia is bright
It's mostly diaspora losers that somehow are the most tribalistic. It's really reeks of low self esteem to brag about the accomplishments of your dead ancestors in terms of aggression towards their fellow countrymen.

:faysalwtf:

Identity politics is just the new trend, i doubt these people are actual qabilist.
Having a unique identity and claiming it is the trend and everyone wants to stand out.
These niggas probably only knos the name of the qabil and that it.

Trending