65% of all anti-Muslim post on the internet Orginate from India alone

tyrannicalmanager

pseudo-intellectual
Is this even suprising?
oojj.jpg

You will surely find the most intense of the people in animosity toward the believers [to be] the Jews and those who associate others with Allāh; and you will find the nearest of them in affection to the believers those who say, "We are Christians." That is because among them are priests and monks and because they are not arrogant.

Surah Al-Ma'idah 82

i've noticed that muslim nigerian don't bother responding to the anti-islamic rants from igbo's or other christians groups in Nigeria.
I think the reason is most nigerian muslim support united nigeria where everyone is part of it whereas the igbo in particular are very separatist and want their own state christian state biafra and hate muslims/northerners for as they say "stealing" their resources like oil and profiting from them.

I think the reason is most nigerian muslim support united nigeria where everyone is part of it whereas the igbo in particular are very separatist and want their own state christian state biafra and hate muslims/northerners for as they say "stealing" their resources like oil and profiting from them.

How do they have 40 million + people and still complain about being dominated by anyone?

Wallahi, if my people had those numbers, there would have been no wars in Sudan.

How do they have 40 million + people and still complain about being dominated by anyone?

Wallahi, if my people had those numbers, there would have been no wars in Sudan.
well igbo nationalist fear because of the higher birthrate of muslims nigeria is undergoing an "islamization" and will become a true islamic state with shariah. And they hate the overrepresentation of muslims in the government. They cry about this "islamization" every day on twitter

well igbo nationalist fear because of the higher birthrate of muslims nigeria is undergoing an "islamization" and will become a true islamic state with shariah. And they hate the overrepresentation of muslims in the government. They cry about this "islamization" every day on twitter

The Fulani have them shook; the Igbo should have insisted on an equitable distribution of political powers - especially in the security sector.

It’s hard to take their conspiracy theories seriously with that ridiculous video quality.

Cartan Boos

Average SSC Patriot
VIP

Fula recently arrived in the country and already dominate most government positions and are expanding in mass :deadrose:i understand why would Igbo would calaacal kkkkk their new selected president is also muslim, they also cucked the Hausa and forced them to call themselves Hausa/Fulani kkkkk

Calaami

Garaadka Guud ee Beesha Calaamka
The Muslim Mughal rulers of India built that land, who tf gassed these xaar eating Hindus up :mjlol:

Trending