60 US madow teens rob a Walgreens in the us

Azania

I have no mouth & I must scream
I can’t believe in all of them only one person thought of covering their face. Unfortunately in a crowd of 60 there will be a lot of snitches, there is no way they will get away with it. It either the camera will show your face or our friend will tell your name

Tukraq

VIP
I can’t believe in all of them only one person thought of covering their face. Unfortunately in a crowd of 60 there will be a lot of snitches, there is no way they will get away with it. It either the camera will show your face or our friend will tell your name
these are teens they probably don't give af, I know I didn't when In middle school, at most they call their parents or maybe juvie but I doubt that for shoplifting

A_A

Islamic Fanfiction Writer
Why Walgreens? What about Walmart, why the hell did they decide to rob Walgreens???

Ras

It's all so tiresome
VIP
Businesses should invest more in black communities.

If they had more footlockers, jewelry stores and fast food stores providing jobs in the neighborhood they wouldn't have to steal to feed their families.

VixR

Veritas
Businesses should invest more in black communities.

If they had more footlockers, jewelry stores and fast food stores providing jobs in the neighborhood they wouldn't have to steal to feed their families.
I smell a troll post.

All they have is fast food. That’s why they’re higher incident for obesity, lust like poor Mexicans and hick Whites.

Ras

It's all so tiresome
VIP
I smell a troll post.

All they have is fast food. That’s why they’re higher incident for obesity, lust like poor Mexicans and hick Whites.

Maybe this was a form of protest to get Walgreens to lower their prices.