60 amisom troops anhilated by alkebab

Status
Not open for further replies.
4 amisom troops were killed while 30 alshabab militants were killed.Furthermore 11 militants were killed as well.Stop falling for propaganda
:nahgirl:

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Rest in peace to those amisom soldiers and may Allah take those al shabaab terrorists to the lowest hell al hawiyah

Last edited:

wars

Inhermouth
3C7CFF0E-BC32-486A-821D-087227645153.gif
4 amisom troops were killed while 30 alshabab militants were killed.Furthermore 11 militants were killed as well.Stop falling for propaganda
:nahgirl:

I know I can rely on you when I need the latest and most accurate news.

Keep up the good work. You should consider creating a subscription membership for current and accurate news from the mother land.

I would subscribe to it even though you are a greedy bastard and would charge us a premium.

We are tired of the fake news.
We need Cangeero Broadcasting Company. #CBC News

View attachment 40135

I know I can rely on you when I need the latest and most accurate news.

Keep up the good work. You should consider creating a subscription membership for current and accurate news from the mother land.

I would subscribe to it even though you are a greedy bastard and would charge us a premium.

We are tired of the fake news.
We need Cangeero Broadcasting Company. #CBC News
:dwill:
That's actually a good idea and a good name
:friendhug:

:camby:False. Only 4 AMISOM soldiers got killed, while 22 lamagoodle terrorists got smoked by the brave bantu soldiers.:salute:
sxb you have a great african nation in tanzania why be around lamagodles you hate so much?

go back to tanzania and leave the lamagodle mess

:camby:False. Only 4 AMISOM soldiers got killed, while 22 lamagoodle terrorists got smoked by the brave bantu soldiers.:salute:

Lol you think they give a shit about you? Most of the "Somalis" raped by amisom are Bantus in IDP camps and so the gov doesn't give a f*ck. Just remember in the eyes of the bantu you are race traitors who accepted Islam so they will have no remorse when fucking your women and killing you. Sad truth.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts