60 Alkebab destroyed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
When these munafiqiin prayed to Allah that they would die in a fiery explosion, this isn't what they had in mind.
:russ:
They got cooked real good. Some of their heads are missing.
:lolbron:

I wish i could gather these cowards and ship them off to arab countries so they can blow them up instead. Then i would form a naval blockade to prevent them from re-entering the country.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
US rescues so called Jubbaland forces again, Shabab captured Bar Sanguuni yet again but were airstriked lol. Pathetic.

Here's an article about Bar Sanguuni

The road from Kismayo to COP Conrad is relatively safe, by Somali standards, with government services making their way into liberated areas, according to U.S. and Somali officials.

But the land beyond COP Conrad is al-Shabaab’s. “I wouldn’t be alive if I went one kilometer beyond there,” Gov. Gooni says. “It’s not safe.”

:mjlaugh:

https://www.wsj.com/articles/americas-other-endless-war-somalia-11547738433

TekNiKo

VIP
Small teeths community are supporting alshabab now yeah? Despasito despasito wha’chu gonna do?? :lolbron:
War ragga iska celiya, you even named your camp after Dead US soldier Conrad, they are your masters without them you are nothing:cryinglaughsmiley:

War ragga iska celiya, you even named your camp after Dead US soldier Conrad, they are your masters without them you are nothing:cryinglaughsmiley:
Make up your mind already, are we kenyan slaves or US slaves or Ethiopian slaves?
Ragga waan iska celinay, adigu iska celi al shabab oo 80% of gedo gacantooda ku jirta, anagu dhulkeena ayaanu xoreysanayna ee adigu dhulkaaga xoreyso, u ooy af biijo and tell him to send you some hub, ina gumeyd weeye farmaajo oo weliba bakthi ah.

Gedo first sxb saas ugu sheeg ha ku mashquulin kismaayo. :trumpsmirk:

TekNiKo

VIP
Make up your mind already, are we kenyan slaves or US slaves or Ethiopian slaves?
Ragga waan iska celinay, adigu iska celi al shabab oo 80% of gedo gacantooda ku jirta, anagu dhulkeena ayaanu xoreysanayna ee adigu dhulkaaga xoreyso, u ooy af biijo and tell him to send you some hub, ina gumeyd weeye farmaajo oo weliba bakthi ah.

Gedo first sxb saas ugu sheeg ha ku mashquulin kismaayo. :trumpsmirk:
Gedo is 90% free, only cewlcadde district isnt keep tellin lies though. First liberate buale and saakoow before you claim sheeqaal, gaaljecel and marehan lands

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
tenor.gif

These terrorist will show up in a jubaland thread talking about 'us jubalanderz'. Not surprised. Once a terrorist always a terrorist.

Gedo is 90% free, only cewlcadde district isnt keep tellin lies though. First liberate buale and saakoow before you claim sheeqaal, gaaljecel and marehan lands
Who said Ogaden were claiming marehan desert ghetto lands? you buggin' sxb anagu dhulkeena ayaan xoreysanayna just like how we liberated Kismaayo, raggi iska lahaa ayaa usoo halgamay.

Beenale ayaad tahay, Gedo is not 90% free from Al shabaab, the eelays who is one of the majority clans in that area, is hostile to you ilkagaabs, after al shabaab you got a problem with them.

Instead of farmaajo shedding crocodile tears in a place oo u marti ku yahay, he should have chanted ''Gedo first'' and build a toilet for you guys meesha abaarta ah

TekNiKo

VIP
Who said Ogaden were claiming marehan desert ghetto lands? you buggin' sxb anagu dhulkeena ayaan xoreysanayna just like how we liberated Kismaayo, raggi iska lahaa ayaa usoo halgamay.

Beenale ayaad tahay, Gedo is not 90% free from Al shabaab, the eelays who is one of the majority clans in that area, is hostile to you ilkagaabs, after al shabaab you got a problem with them.

Instead of farmaajo shedding crocodile tears in a place oo u marti ku yahay, he should have chanted ''Gedo first'' and build a toilet for you guys meesha abaarta ah
Kismayu Kenya ba xorreystay, nin Kikiyu oo Uhuruu Kenyaata la dhaho aya magaalada xukumo adiga dabadhilif uun baad tahay. I rather live in Beledxaawo than shithole Buale.

Kismayu Kenya ba xorreystay, nin Kikiyu oo Uhuruu Kenyaata la dhaho aya magaalada xukumo adiga dabadhilif uun baad tahay. I rather live in Beledxaawo than shithole Buale.
:mjlol: adiguna Itoobiya ayaa Gedo wax yar ku xoreysay, inta kale al shabaab ayaa gacanta ku haysa:russ:

you sound like a little dhoocil, rag dhulkooda xoreysanaya ayaad baqbaqbaq la imaanaysa.

hadii aadan marti edeb leh noqonin, Beledxaawadaada ku ekow adeerow gacaliye.:camby:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending