6 years of marriage and no kids -- would you leave her?

Status
Not open for further replies.

angrycat

not so sad after all
Its a tough position to be in. But I think if I couldnt have kids, Id let my husband get married again. And if my husband was the one who couldn't have kids, well im not sure what I would do because children is one of the main things I want out of a marriage, but then, I dont think I could leave him

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
Theres more to the story behind this. Seems like the husband been plotting for awhile since hes in another city.

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
Its a tough position to be in. But I think if I couldnt have kids, Id let my husband get married again. And if my husband was the one who couldn't have kids, well im not sure what I would do because children is one of the main things I want out of a marriage, but then, I dont think I could leave him

It's not that she couldn't have kids, she's in school and they married when she was a teen. Would you stick around if he married another woman even though you can have kids?

angrycat

not so sad after all
It's not that she couldn't have kids, she's in school and they married when she was a teen. Would you stick around if he married another woman even though you can have kids?

I misread it then, I thought she was infertile. Ok then thats stupid,who waits silently for 6 years and then secretly marries another woman? :drakewtf:

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
Well I would marry another chick but I wouldn't do it behind her back. I'd ask her if she's ok with it first and go from there.

menace

President - Sexaholics Anonymous, Ohio chapter
VIP
I have a high sperm count contrary to AJ's lying abt me ..

That been said I would divorce her on the spot and demand that her younger sister be given to me as a compensation

Duchess

VIP
Well I would marry another chick but I wouldn't do it behind her back. I'd ask her if she's ok with it first and go from there.

They met when she was 15, married at 18, she moved to Europe for a year to be with him and then lived in limbo for 3 while she was in school and he tried to move to Canada. He came to Toronto and moved to Edmonton for job opportunities. She tried to relocate wih him but couldn't because of her uni obligations. Exactly a year after moving to Europe, he got married to another woman. Mind you, she had less then a year to finish school and she intended to relocate to Edmonton. He refused to divorce her and wanted to keep her and his new wife. What's the excuse for this? This is abuse of the religion.

i thought she was just unable to have kids, if shes waiting till she finish school etc. than thats perfectly reasonable. My old dugsi teacher is married to a women who is unable to have children they're both around 50 yrs old now.

I have a high sperm count contrary to AJ's lying abt me ..

That been said I would divorce her on the spot and demand that her younger sister be given to me as a compensation

No you don't. It was your wife who wanted to divorce you because of your issue.

If this lady was unable to have kids (doesn't seem that way), you should be very sympathetic to her

:browtf:

waraabe

Your superior
@Duchess how old is the man, sounds like he groomed her

She deserved what happened because her disobedience to her hard working father who put her through a private school.

waraabe

Your superior
i thought she was just unable to have kids, if shes waiting till she finish school etc. than thats perfectly reasonable. My old dugsi teacher is married to a women who is unable to have children they're both around 50 yrs old now.

inalilah Ninkasi uu khasaaray

unless she was on birth control....if i nutted in her and she wasn't pregnant within weeks or months...then her ass is gettin tossed into the bushes and she getting replaced. :camby:

Duchess

VIP
unless she was on birth control....if i nutted in her and she wasn't pregnant within weeks or months...then her ass is gettin tossed into the bushes and she getting replaced. :camby:

Even if you had a plan together?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts